[Twinspire]Perpetrators of the Atrocity MUST face Justice!

whorfin

I, the Undersecretary of Foreign Relations, Altgraf Hannes Eisenhünd, am here to report on the results of our investigation into the recent horrible event that has befallen my beloved nation of Fathomfall. Through the use of multiple Vision scrolls, the well-known Mystics Ardel Khealedon and Bak Gloomstone have independently seen an identical vision when they attempted to scry for the person or persons maliciously responsible for the tragedy in Fathomfall that caused the death of thousands and sent hundreds to their final rest.
It is my sad duty to report that they both saw the gathering of Celestial casters that recently caused the deflection of all but one of the meteors that the villian Tzero was using to assault Greenport, Battlegrounds, Omar Nadine, Shady Trees, and Bridgefen. We anticipated that we would see this, so prior to casting the ritual, we stressed to both Mystics that we were looking for a person or persons who had malicious intent. That is to say, we wanted to make sure that any accidental or incompetent actions were eliminated from consideration in this scrying. With this in mind, we believe that one or more of those shown in our vision were directly responsible for the unprovoked death of thousands of Fathomfall citizens, some as young as 2 days old.
We have also received secondary confirmation of these facts from other sources. These sources have requested anonymity, and we are respecting their wishes. In any case, the facts already extant speak for themselves.

The group of Celestial casters that were revealed in our vision were one Hobling, two Mystic Wood Elves, one Stone Elf and one Wylderkin. We know that these persons are either Outlander "Heroes" or persons associated with these "Heroes". Fathomfall asks that the person or persons responsible for this atrocity be tried for their crimes immediately so that our grieving nation may start the process of healing.

[Twinspire]Justice for the lost children of Fathomfall!

Thanks to Professor Glanstaufer, we now have independent confirmation of the Outlander "Heroes’" culpability in the mass murder and famine perpetrated upon the innocent people of Fathomfall. I find it notable that we have heard nothing but silence from the "Heroic" community here in Battlegrounds. Perhaps it is because they know themselves to be guilty of the charges of which they are accused.

I call again for the cowardly villains to be brought to justice!
I call again for an answer to the suffering inflicted upon the good and innocent people of Fathomfall!
I call again for justice for the young babes "lost" in the other world - those poor spirits who will spend the rest of eternity crawling, trying desperately to find their loving parents, not understanding why they have been torn from all they have known and loved!

Altgraf Hannes Eisenhünd
Fathomfall Undersecretary of Foreign Relations

Back