Twinspire - Preparations for a Counteroffensive

Fun Size

Through the dreamscape, Simean reaches out to those that would hear him. Those that answer see his body. His skin has noticeably become paler over the past month and at the borders of his brow, the darkened veins of a Vor degenerate are beginning to manifest.

"With news that the majority of Vor forces are fleeing, I think we can agree it is well past time for us to take the fight to Tzero himself. However, the island of Kelimvor and the likely extant horde he keeps to guard his estate are problematic to such an endeavor. I think I have the solution, or at least know what can be done to resolve these problems."

"With the knowledge I have gleaned from Tzero's keys to the Riverwild, the forbidden magics, and the suppression device that was made to keep his full power at bay while not in his own body, I have the foundations for magics that will enable me to prevent his body hopping outright. Unfortunately there is a crucial gap in my arcane theorems that I am having trouble figuring out without a good baseline to build from. I have studied your high magics and have heard of a particular ritual that I believe will aid me in bridging the gap: Proscribe. Alas, neither the Academy of Elemental Master nor High Arbiter are in possession of the scroll. I am hoping one of you can locate one."

"To power this new ritual I am making I will need an essence catalyst, though not necessarily a heart of essence. I have also been informed that an island between here and Kelimvor has been discovered by military scouts and they have placed a beacon on its shores. If my memory is correct, it was used primarily for farming. I believe there we can unearth a special golem, appropriately called an Agrarian, that is powered by a liquid form of essence catalyst."

"Furthermore, there was a particular flower we cultivated on this island that was used in a perfume that was popular in Vor culture. Incredibly popular and common. It is my hope that we can manufacture this product and use it to trick the degenerates into thinking you are a Vor and thus not a target for outright attack. With it, perhaps it will be possible to move through any leaderless masses."

"Lastly, we must stabilize the island itself, at least from our perspective. Since the degeneration of my people, Kelimvor has doubtlessly gone rampant with its wild essence energies. I am unsure of how to do this myself, manipulating such uncontrolled energies are not my forte... at least in this form. I am loathe to revert to my Huntsman identity to deal with this. As such, we may need to consult with the Fae, as that type of magic is something they live a midst."

Back