[Twinspire] The Heroes of Trevaelia are innocent!

whorfin

The accusations of Altgraf Eisenhünd are completely without merit and deserve no consideration! Unfortunately, I know how these propaganda campaigns are waged, and I know that there will always be questions in people's minds when ridiculous assertions such as these are presented!
Altgraf Eisenhünd states that they performed the scrying multiple times with two different people. Any third-year student knows that under these conditions, only the strongest and truest Visions will present themselves in an identical fashion. He's using the "fact" that his two "Mystics" saw the same Vision in an attempt to convince the gullible that our beloved Heroes would do such a horrible thing! As a member in good standing in the Academy of Elemental Mastery, I will make use of one of my own vision scrolls to completely repudiate Altgraf Eisenhünd's accusation! I will ask Elias Mysterion, the foremost Scryer in the Academy, to scry upon this subject and we will be happy to report to you when his Scrying shows a completely different Vision!

Professor Antonin Glanstaufer
Academy of Elemental Mastery
Omar Nadine

News From the Front
Home Front Edition
A publication by the Hallihee Guardian Post – “Trust in the Guardian for the truth.”
Hallihee Winstead

This reporter had the opportunity earlier today to speak to Professor Glanstaufer about the results of his Vision ritual. He was undertaking this ritual on behalf of the Heroes who had been accused by the Fathomfall emissary, Undersecretary Eisenhünd, of causing the meteor to fall from the sky earlier this year, resulting in the deaths of thousands and the final passing of hundreds of citizens of Fathomfall. The short interview is reproduced below.

"Professor Glanstaufer? Professor Glanstaufer? Hallihee Winstead, Hallihee Guardian Post. Could I get a comment from you about the results of your Vision ritual?"

"Hmmm? Well, er, we are still analyzing the results of our Scrying."

"Professor, you said earlier that you would be able to prove the Fathomfall assertions wrong as you were certain that you'd get a different result from the Vision ritual cast by the investigators from Fathomfall. You also said that if multiple castings of the Vision ritual with multiple Scryers showed the same result, that means that the Vision is unusually 'strong and true'. You did say that, didn't you, Professor?"

"Well, uh, yes, that is usually the case."

"Professor, given that your stated goal was to exonerate the Heroes in question, did you see a different result from that presented by Undersecretary Eisenhünd?"

"Um... as I said, we are still analyzing the results."

News From the Front
Home Front Edition
A publication by the Hallihee Guardian Post – “Trust in the Guardian for the truth.”
Hallihee Winstead

Earlier this week, this reporter attempted to get a definitive answer from Professor Glanstaufer of the Academy of Elemental Mastery as to whether he was able to prove that the Trevaelian Heroes were NOT responsible for the meteor strike off the Western coast of Fathomfall. Professor Glanstaufer, after repeated requests, finally issued a quick statement today regarding his independent casting of the Vision ritual. His statement is repeated below.

We performed two castings of the Vision ritual with both Elias Mysterion and myself scrying to find the person or persons maliciously responsible for the recent tragedy in Fathomfall that caused the deaths of thousands and sent hundreds to their final rest. At this time, we are unable to disprove Altgraf Eisenhünd's assertion that one or more of a group of celestial casters previously identified by him were maliciously responsible for this act. We have no further comments at this time.

Professor Antonin Glanstaufer
Academy of Elemental Mastery
Omar Nadine

The Trevaelian Heroes have not issued a statement at this time. Further investigation into this matter will appear in the next edition of the Hallihee Guardian Post – “Trust in the Guardian for the truth.”

Back