Two Gypsy Sisters

Asakura

A note to all Gypsy-folk that happen to come across it-

Greetings! I am but an intermediate between two Gypsy ladies that have asked for assistance; well, mostly from the one who commissioned me, since she seems unable to read or write.. But, back to the message at hand: The two lasses are wanted proclaimed that they make way to the new land of which every fellow has heard of by now, the Golden Horn. New on their adventures, they request the warm company of their fellow Gypsy-kin; as they have no knowledge of the local politics or locations, they want it known that they would greatly appreciate the company of their fellow Gypsies to teach them the ways of the world, and to take them along in their travels.

If any Gypsy happens to see this note, the lasses would greatly appreciate a reply, with due haste. They tell me that they will also be present at the Audition for the Lord's new council and the Faire day, so meeting at those events would be most welcome.

At the bottom of the note there is something scribbled hastily, in feminine penmanship.

Commissioned by the traveling Gypsy sisters, Nyoka Alethin & Sylphia Faa

Re: The Two Gypsy Sisters

Coupl'o travel'n gypsy sistahs? I coudn't in good conscience let a coupl'o lasses wander wit-out some companionship! Me brotha an' I twon't be at dis Au'dition Day as we be too fa away, but dis Golden 'Orn place seems ta be da place ta get good stories, an' perhaps a bit'o gold as well. So, me brotha an' I will haf ta meet ya dere.

We haf a big tent. I hear dere may be more gypsy-folk comin' ta da Golden 'Orn dan jus' us, t'ough. All gypsy brotha's and sistah's der ah welcome ta sha' 'ar tent as lang as der is room.

- Vishkin

We'ah much obliged by yah offa, me brotha! It isss unfortunate dat yew won't be at tha audition, but we wuld be happey ta meet up wit yew an' tha otha brothassss an' sssissstasss at tha Golden 'Orn. Asss fa gold, yew ah welcome ta have asss much asss ya want from me, asss it doesssn't mean much ta me in value; Den again, yew might'hafta fight me sssisssta fa it, sssinssse ssshe ssso lovesss ta ssshiniesss.

A tent, ya sssay? A warm tent? Yah kindnesss isss much appresssiated, brotha! Many Thanksss!

We ssshall wait fa tha reply of tha brothasss an' sssissstasss, jussst in'cassse dey might ssshow at tha audition.

- Nyoka

Aww, shucks! A reply already? Sure is mighty fine of ya ta reply so quickly, me'an Nyoka 'r gonna look fer yer group right away! And a tent? No sleepin' on te floor? Count me in, I is a shoo'n for de tent!

'Eeeey! It's a couple ov cousins from out of town, eh? And ladies to boot? It vould be a pleashore to meet you at the Audition day. I hear there will be a big feast before the fair day, so perhaps ve can meet there. I vill be dressed in purples, and I vill keep an eye out for you. May your feet carry you safely to Stillrun!

~Itzack Wolfe.

Meet yew at tha Audition we ssshall, den. We ssshall feast at tha Audition togetha an' make merry! Me an' me sssisssta will keep'n eye out fa yah pu'palssss; an' in retu'n, yew can find me by me black ssscalessss an' me brown clothessss, an' me sssisssta by ha pinkssss, blackssss, an' pu'palssss -an' ssshe'ssss alssso quoite jingaly.

An' may yew be carried sssafely, asss well. We look forewa'd ta tha gewd company!

- Nyoka

Me an' me sssisssta had a sssmassshin' time at tha Audition - if anyting, we t'oroughly enjoyed tha gewd company, an' all tha naice people we met. We were pleasssantlay sssaprised ta find mo' Gypsssiessss at tha event than we expected, an' although we weren't involved in tha Audition isssself, we had our own gewd amount of ac'ion. Tha only ting me an' me sssisssta regret isss that we offended ta Myssstic Wood Elf that wasss there; I ssstill don' undassstand wot tha problem wos, but clea'ly ssshe wos upssset. I don' undassstand Myssstic Wood Elf cussstomssss, sssso I apologisssse.

We ah glad ta have come in tha end, an' we ah ssstill plannin' on goin' ta tha Golden 'Orn, an' we'll ssssee ev'ryone on tha boat.

Well wissshessss ta all, an' good health asss well!

- Nyoka

Back