Tying up lose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

Taking one last look around the cabin that he has been his home for the last few months. Phelan shoulders his gear and steps gingerly outside. "Bloody paw still aches from the spill I took" he mutters as moves across the village. Phelan walks to the nearest member of the town watch and asks. " Is there someone in town that can deliver a message for me to the winter court in Sanctuary?. I would have to dictate it though."

"I have to leave for Calenheim t meet up with the rest of my pack as soon as possible so I would prefer to get this done as soon as possible".

The watchman replies "I'm sorry sir, the outpost is not set up for messanger services such as that. You would have to find a scribe in Calanhelm that could have a message sent across Fathom's Deep. Is there any other service that we may be able to fulfil for you before you depart?"

"Thank you but no. I better be on my way then. Fair the well Parson's breach". And with that Phelan starts on his journey to Calanhelm. As he strides forth along the highway, Phelan pauses and take a long sniff of the crisp air..."hmm still seems to be a lingering stench of necromancy on the air..I have a feeling in my tail that there will be more undead filth to purge soon enough". With a toothy grin on his muzzle, Phelan continues on his journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back