Uhh...I don't tink I am wit' Family no more...

Gunnar

Squire
Um. Hullo?

Can someone please tell me where I be?

I tink Da' gonna be real mad dat I maybe got mist grabbed...and it am real cold here too.

-Tiktik of Clan Red Paw

Hello Tiktik,

My name is Cael Lachdanan of the Order of Oakpalm and you have arrived in the land of the Golden Horn and the Free Cities of Landfall. Welcome! While you are here, be wary of any minotaur or bullkin you come across and be mindful of anyone acting out of the ordinary as enslavements are not uncommon here. If asked to present your forearms or drink an Enslavement Antidote do not be upset, we are simply taking precautions after many hard learned lessons.

If you are as fierce as all of the others of your kind I have had the pleasure of fighting beside, your skills will be valued very much while you stay in the Golden Horn.

Do you need any assistance while you are here?

Yah Yah. It am nice to meet you Cael. My forearms have no mahks uddah den some scratches. I assume you not lookin' for dose.

I am still learning lots o' tings since I am still very young. I not know how to refit armor, and dis place am completely new to me. Do you have tavern or place I can sleep not out in rain or snow? And know someone who can refit my armor in case of breech?

I not have much coin. Maybe two silver to help, but I can pay in uddah ways like doin' dishes or stabbin' tings. Prefer stabbin' tings. I not so good wit' dishes. Unless dey rendered.

-TicTic

Stabbing things is one of the things I do best, I believe we'll get along just fine!

The Order will likely have room in our cabin if you'd like to stay with us. We have multiple people in our merry band who can repair your armor or even teach you to repair your armor if you'd like. No charge required for either the accommodations nor the training, we're just happy to help others.

Wow. You am seriously generous. Dat would be most appreciated. I don' usually need to repair my armor. Other clan members do dat for me. But it am very generous of you to take me in. Please reserve spot for me.

Many Thanks.
- TicTic

Consider your spot reserved and welcome to the Golden Horn, your sword-arm will get quite the work out, I assure you.

... I can help as well... Stabbing things is a specialty of mine. I can show you what I know...

Whoa....hullo? Do you have a name specialty stabbing guy? I not have dis many voices in my dream head evah. Now I tink I know why Da' get weird about it.

Dis am totally neat t'ough.

-TikTik

I'm Dante, Dante Vaik... You can just call me D...

Okay 'D'. Where am you good at stabbin' stuff? I good at stabbin' stuff when I see dey shoulders. Dat am dah best way to stab t'ings fer me.

-TikTik

Good to know. I tend to attract attention of things...

-Snows on the Wind

Last edited:
All of dem voices! Who am you? I want to make sure I keep people names straight wit' duh voices...

... I'm more effective from behind as well... This should be fun...

Greetings Tiktik,
I am Councilman Alcandar Northwind, Earth Guild Master of these lands. If there is anything the earth guild can do for you, do not hesitate to ask. We provide healing services and the like freely here. I have been here since Landfall was founded and would be happy to fill you in on the area when we meet in person. Cael and D are both allies of mine and I can vouch for their abilities and the truth of their words.

If you wish to seek me out, look for the large human male adorned with suns.

Hi Councilguy Northwind. It am nice to meet you. Clan say Guild Master am like Shaman, n' watch over all duh people in town. So dat make lot of sense. I probly need some of duh tinier healin'. I only .....nine? Nine month' old now. So I still very new to world. I have little in way of spell shield or magic armor. May I ask for dose? I try not to be reckless wit' dem. Dey get espensive.

-Tiktik

Snow,

I didn't know you lived out here....

Tiktik,

You could maybe find a dwarf or someone really really good at fixing armor. If you use reinforcing shift momentum and overlapping rigidity repairing tricks you can get a piece of armor back in shape in about half the time.

-Jehyu

Dat am a lot of words about metalstuffs dat I don't really get. My undahstanding is dat master blacksmiths know crazy metalwork magic tings dat let dem fix armor supah fast. Dat am good enough for me.

-Tiktik

I dunno if he'll be there but there's a real quiet dwarf named Eric. He's that good, so yeah, I'd talk to him about any crazy amount of metalwork you'd like done. Plus he's right awesome to have at the back of a fight, repairs your stuff super quick and then you can fight again.

He gets Old Max's seal of approval.

It's not magic, it justs takes a lot of practice, like a ridiculous amount of practice took me almost a year to figure out how to do it right.

-Jehyu

Back