ummm...Jug question

Aeris

Okay so I know a few people who have gallon jugs full of cure light elixers...can you take that into the battlefield without the tags being in the potion vials and force feeding them down the peoples throughts (I forgot how to spell that one) ????

Like if you take the just and just go running around and force feeding them to the bodies...or giving them to people to eat....???

Aeris said:
Okay so I know a few people who have gallon jugs full of cure light elixers...can you take that into the battlefield without the tags being in the potion vials and force feeding them down the peoples throughts (I forgot how to spell that one) ????

Like if you take the just and just go running around and force feeding them to the bodies...or giving them to people to eat....???
I have no idea what you are really trying to ask here?

Are you wanting to know if you can make people into bodies by not letting them drink anything but cure light elixers...

Are you trying to use cure light elixers with potion vials? Everyone knows you need to keep your cure ligth elixers in an elixer vial. Putting them in potion vial means you have an improperly phys repped item and it doesn't work. :p

If you really want to run around quickly, you can force feed it easier by adding the stuff to things like candy. I recommend you create "cure light bubblegum"

You would not want to use a single container, as using 100 cure lights in one container and feeding it to a person would use all 100 cure lights on the person. (the first person drinking it takes the effects of all alchemy inside)

NONONO! what I am saying...is if you fill up a huge jug up of any type of potion...and you run around with it in battle. You take the tag out of the bottle and force feed it to the person then you still have the rest of them...

do you get what I am saying?

Once elixirs are mixed together you cannot separate them again. The first dose gets the whole lot.

Potions cannot be mixed/combined at all.

-Dan

no...

okay yes what I said was confusing but what I mean is....

Can you take a jug full of potion tags, take the tags out of the jug and force feed the person them without actually mixing them together? Take a tag out of the jug and force feed the person the tag (potion) but without the vial? Basically the jug is just something to hold them all.

NOw do you get what I am saying?

Aeris said:
no...

okay yes what I said was confusing but what I mean is....

Can you take a jug full of potion tags, take the tags out of the jug and force feed the person them without actually mixing them together? Take a tag out of the jug and force feed the person the tag (potion) but without the vial? Basically the jug is just something to hold them all.

NOw do you get what I am saying?

I don't think that'd work. I mean, by putting all the tags in a jug, aren't you therefore mixing together all the potions?

Thorn said:
I don't think that'd work. I mean, by putting all the tags in a jug, aren't you therefore mixing together all the potions?

You need a jug, or some other receptical that has potion vials in it and then grab the vials and force feed that way.

Or, would it be possible to, instead of filling a jug full of vials with potion tags, say that you have a jug full of vials, and actually have a jug with tags in it, and a handfull of vials, since the space would still be taken up, and the potion vials could just be reused on the spot by reaching into the jug and pulling out a 'new' vial with tag? Would cut down on the oog money one needs to dish out on potion vials.

And what happens if I pour a death elixer into a jug of wine, then serve it to the four kings of...

~Matt

You got one unlucky King.

The nero version of Russian Roullette. A bottle with one Death elixer in it, poured into seperate goblets for everyone playing, and see which is the lucky winner!

Okay so you cant...not even if the jug is just there to hold the tags? I mean I am poor and dont have money to buy vials....

Great Idea matt...I mean err...thats horrible

Although it's more like playing Russian Roullette with a semi-auto. Only one bullet in the clip, wonder who will get it? YES, it's the first one to drink. Show that man what he's won!

Jeff

Hey Squirt,
I'll have 25 vials for you at the event, that should keep ya above water for a bit. Sarah, this means you only get 100, sorry! And yes, I'll try and get you a cool potion bracer, although if you guys have GI Joe's there, you can get em yourself for $8.

Jeff

Oh but thats not fair...but oh well there goes that idea

Vials is vials. :) We do have GI Joes up here, as well as army surplus stores that sell them... except they're more like $10 up here.

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
Hey Squirt,
I'll have 25 vials for you at the event, that should keep ya above water for a bit. Sarah, this means you only get 100, sorry! And yes, I'll try and get you a cool potion bracer, although if you guys have GI Joe's there, you can get em yourself for $8.

Jeff

OH THANK YOU! ummm can you get me the potion bracer and I will pay ya back? please and thank you....

Jacquelyn

Hey Squirt,

Jeff

Oh! Oh! Would you mind picking one up for me too? =) (Payback is assured.)

If not, that's coo.

Thanks!

--Adam

Although it's more like playing Russian Roullette with a semi-auto.

Now thats what we call Cuban Roullette.

Back