Undead don't exist anymore!

jwconvery

Spellsword
"In Springdale, not a single person has seen any kind of Undead in the past few months. Some of us are starting to suspect Undead can't be created in Springdale. But, none of us are willing to try. Don't want to get in trouble with the law!"

Is Springdale near that Lich-thing in the mountain who was voice controlling the undead to stop attacking?

-Gideon

Describe the lich-thing...

-Fredrick

My family just returned to our homeland after the defeat of the Great White Wyrm. We started to rebuild. Things have been fine, you occasionally get some of the "left overs" as we call 'em. Dead things that come down from the mountains. Normally things aren't so bad that we can't take care of our own. But, last night we was surrounded. Too many to fend off, I broke my leg trying to run. Maybe 40 or 50 of them were nearly on me and my family. When this creature appeared. Like a skeleton but, his eyes had a weird greenish glow to them. His words made all of the left overs stop in their tracks. He told 'em to follow him back to the mountains. And they did! He turned back to me and apologized. Then he was gone, back up one of the mountain paths!

-Gideon

That could be "Steve" but I don't think so... A group of use should defiantly investigate this. Mathus, can you prepare a Gift of Life ritual in case this Lich is trying to, well, reform.

-Fredrick

I have had a gift of life waiting for the litch and dreamt to him without response a while back. We also have several times dealt with undead near there. This has been prepared for several months.

Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back