Unexpected Problem has arisen. - Oliver

Ractor

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
First, let me state that this is a problem I am happy that we have. With the original estimates on how much food we would get from our farm, our current food storage would have been suffice. It would have been tight, but not really an issue. First, the fertilizer that was used has offset the local issues better then expected. The Second and larger issue, with the recent ritual that was cast inside the Field, we now have over double the expected yield.

Our original food storage could hold enough food for a thousand (1000) people for a month. As we are harvesting, we look to have nearly triple that amount. I am going to see about changing up some of our building projects to get us more storage, but even then, we might need some creative solutions. Thankfully, this means we are in much better shape for winter and with our influx of new people expected.

- Foreman Oliver

If the town is willing to provide me materials for the creation of potions and alchemy I can produce the Aviary's patented Eggshell Elixir which will allow for 10 units of food to be preserved indefinitely per application. As this is something that would benefit the future of Ilkari's Hope and the wonderful people that we have so far met and brought to town, I believe that I could make a bulk of it for a discounted rate of 15 silver of a combination of spare potions/alchemy, crafting materials, and coin. It is possible that if new materials or methods are developed this Market I could potentially cover more food for less cost, but that remains to be seen. Please reach out to me immediately if you are interested in this method.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage, IIIrd of his Clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

what crafting material do you need?
sable

My Goodman Sable,

I do not believe we have been introduced, but allow me to give my heartiest welcomes from the Aviary. The crafting material that I am I need of are herbs and leather for Alchemy and herbs and vellum for Brewing. Both are required for this task. In general, herbs will suffice for both crafts. As to the actual creation of the eggshell that is proprietary information and I will not be disclosing it.

Kindest Regards,
Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage, IIIrd of his Clutch, the Apothecary of House Aviary

i think i have some of that, i should be in garvia
sable

Back