Unity Ball

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
Let it be known throughout the land that this years Ducal Ball, has the theme "Unity". Musicians have been hired, Wine has been ordered and Food will be plentiful for the Ducal Ball.

We ask attendees to come dressed with their finest and to come to bring hope, and joy and merriment for a brief moment and respite from the war and the continuous battle of Good versus evil. Fellowship with your friends, old and new alike, and prepare to welcome home our Duke, his Grace, Duke Sir Frost Vardik of Ashbury.

It is my honor to help coordinate the 3rd Ducal Ball during the Team Tournament for the Duchy of Ashbury.

In Service

Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn
Regent of Nordenn

OK so I need to perdy myself up..?

Aggravain said:
OK so I need to perdy myself up..?

Grimm

You are already quite handsome. However we do recommend you wear your best finery, as this is a special festive occassion. Its the Formal Ball which occurrs during our team tourament, and this Festibity also heralds our return of our liege, Duke Sir Frost Vardik of Ashbury.

But importantly is however to attend, have fun with your commrades, and welcome home our Duke. I look forward to seeing everyone at the tournament and to putting together a remarkable competition to show our hearts, valour, and spirit to one another, in friendly competition.

In Service
Regant Lady Knight Glorianna Wydancer
First Knight of Nordenn

My Finest? We shall see. The last, and only time, I spent time at a ball...well....we will see.

Simon Neville
"In the light of the shadows"

*eyes wide at Simon* err..

Heidi said:
Yea Yea I know I have to wear a girlie dress.

I have seen your creations, they are divine. You have no cause for complaint!!

Simon said:
My Finest? We shall see. The last, and only time, I spent time at a ball...well....we will see.

Simon Neville

This does not sound like anything that I am wanting.

Cozy said:
Simon said:

Simon Neville

This does not sound like anything that I am wanting.

:lol:

Back