Unsettled Business and Wanted: Red Gems

Davion

Scholar
Colorado Staff
First of all, my Ledgers state that I still owe the Kin name Rhys, 2 gold for loot split.
Secondly, my Ledgers state that Urt, Myself and Allendra need to collect from Liddia our share from the void creature.

Most importantly
During the last market day, there were numerous tiny red gems that were found. These gems were imbued by the properties of Flame Bolts and Dragon Breaths, maybe other kinds too. I am on a hunt to collect as many of these as possible. Please, if you have one, consider negotiating a trade with me. I will be infinitely grateful.
If it suits you, I will offer 2 scrolls of the spell they are imbued with, plus an additional 1 gold. If it does not suit you, speak with me so that we can come to an agreement.
I believe there were 12 gems in total.

Thank you for your time and efforts,
Hunter Davion

Hunter Davion,

You are correct I am still in possession of the shares for you, Urt, and Allendra. I will make all effort to distribute that to you as soon as possible. Will you be attending the next gathering here in Briar Pass? I also need to return the black bag the Allendra let me borrow over the market-day. Please let me know if there is another option that suits your needs.

Sincerely,
Sera FallingStar

Sera Fallingstar,
If you see the foxkin Tarquq, the dark elf Novi, or any of the other wayside residents who frequently travel to Hope's Reach, you could send the bag with the coins inside up with them, which would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, you can wait until the next market day in Wayside, but that is a little less desirable.
Thank you very much,
Hunter Davion

Novi is not from Wayside. He is currently residing in Hope's Reach. Though I believe his homeland is another land.

Pandora

Back