Upcoming Celestial Services!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers,

In case it was not yet known in every corner of the Sheltered Lands, the subject of Celestial Magic is where Shadow's Light thrives, and I offer my magical services to those that need my Celestial power during our visit to Roskaria! While I am more of battle caster these days, I still am able to cast rituals of the 25th tier of difficulty without issue and would be more than willing to cast for you. With that, I am offering the following services:

1. Ritual Casting: 1 gold per 5 minutes of casting, plus 1.5 gold for each ritual manipulation you would like me to prepare. All scrolls, components, and catalysts must be provided. Additional conditions may apply depending on the specifics of ritual(s) you would like me to cast.

2. Weapons of Tempered Rage: I alone have mastered the art of creating Weapons of Tempered Rage, powerful creations forged from Dragonglass with particular strength against the Corrupt. In fact, it was these very weapons that pierced the Shade's final protections and brought him to his permanent death! If you are interested in the creation of such a weapon for yourself, please contact me privately and we can discuss the necessary materials and costs.

If you know ahead of time that you would like me to cast a ritual for you that requires special preparations, please contact me prior to the gathering so that I can appropriately prepare my formal manipulations. Even if you do not require any manipulations, if you have a ritual you would like me to cast or would like me to create a Weapon of Tempered Rage, it is appreciated to know ahead of time if possible so that I may plan accordingly. And of course, if you have other requests of a magical nature that I may be able to assist with, be certain to let me know and I will be glad to discuss them with you.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

My most excellent hosts from the Sinclair Mining Company,

Given the frequency of my ritual castings, my typical plan at adventuring gatherings involves the creation of a Spellcrafted Limited Circle of Power. However, given that there are often laws against creating Circles that persist longer than an hour without appropriate permission to do so, I wished to check with you on subject, especially since I will not be in my home nation.

So, if I were wishing to erect such a Circle, who should I be asking permission from?

And of course, if you have any need of my Celestial talents, do not hesitate to ask!

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Good day Gandian Ravenscroft,

Friends call me Oric. I'm the Chief Executive of the Honorable Sinclair Mining Company and head of this archeological dig site. I know a perfect place in where you can place your Celestial circle. Please refrain from making your circle last longer then five days. If there is anything else let me know. I wait eagerly for your arrival.

May your adventures always bring you riches,
-Oric Tremble-Stone Chief Executive of the Honorable Sinclair Mining Company

Last edited:
Oh, you beat me to it Boss!

On a similar note, should anyone fall during this expedition and require resurrection, we do have someone able to help facilitate said process at the Circle in Tin Town. It is my hope that this will not be required, but as I'm sure you have all dealt with Blade Eaters and other various hostile creatures in the past you know that accidents do happen from time to time.

As for a Master Celestialist, that is great news. Conag prides himself on his small dabbing in the arts, and I know Oric's daughter Ruby recently learned to read celestial formal magic scrolls...those she's more interested in other things...

Again, we do look forward to your partnership in this expedition.

- Quentin

My most excellent Chief Executive Tremble-Stone,

Thank you for your prompt response and generous permission! I assure you that my circle will not endure longer than five days, and it is entirely possible that it will actually last shorter than five days.

My most excellent Quentin,

Good to hear there are Celestialists among you! I will have to remember to introduce myself to Conag and Ruby, in the event they have questions I may be able to answer regarding anything Celestial. On a related note, I look forward to seeing and speaking with you as well, for I believe we shared little more than introduction pleasantries during our first meeting in the Wastes. Five years ago, now that I think on it - how time flies!

~ Gandian

Back