Upcoming full Immersion Mod for the October Event

Elryion

Hello PCs and NPCs!

During the October event we will be running a full immersion mod, more commonly known as a BME (bloodiest mod ever). If you choose to participate, you will probably come out filthy, having all of your senses been played with. There may also be some physical challenge elements to it, but nothing that involves intense physical movement outside of combat.

This mod will be taking place on Saturday evening but participation is entirely voluntary. The choice to decline attendance of this module will not prohibit anyone from being able to interact with any story portions of the weekend.

"Oh man, this sounds awesome... what should I be aware of and bring?"
I'm glad you asked!

1. You are not required to wear your PCs garb and/or Prosthetics, and will be assumed to have all your equipment on you which you don't want to actually bring into the mod (armor, magic items, and etc). You WILL need a shower afterwards.

2. Bring extra clothes you don't mind getting super filthy and/or stained. The stuff we're using is washable, but we'd rather you be safe than sorry. If you're worried about your weapons, we will have saran wrap for them.

3. Trigger Warning. Things will be bloody, gross and could be intense for some people. You will be welcome to excuse yourself at anytime from the mod.

This all being said, if you're interested in participating for this super awesome time, whether PCing or NPCing, please respond here or to our post on our facebook page indicating which you'd like to do!

If you are wanting to NPC this, please also let us know if you'd be okay with getting super makeup and prosthetic work done.

Thanks!

Alliance Seattle Plot Team

super-excited.gif

I will, more than likely, be willing to NPC for this.
Roann doesn't need any more gore in his life.

Back