Upcoming Game Day and Weekend Event

jpariury

Duke
There are in-game announcements to be forthcoming following the August event, this is a little taste to whet your appetites and give you advance notice for scheduling.

Audition Day - Game Day - Sept 25th, noon to 4pm, Mt. Tabor Park - A new young Lord is holding auditions for positions in his council of advisers as he prepares to embark on a Quest to settle a new land and earn the rank of Knighthood. Applicants will be tested in matters of martial skill, battlefield command, diplomacy, tactical analysis, and creative problem solving. Come try out to earn one of the coveted positions that will help shape the direction of the new campaign, show up to help support your favorites, or place your bets for who will be given a seat at the council's table and bend the ear of the new Lord. Learn what nefarious forces might be trying to manipulate the outcome from afar! Or aid a local farmer in finding his scattered family so that when the day comes, he can earn his place in the new land as one of its founding community members. 3 modules are slated to be run, depending on interest and time allowed.

Landfall - Weekend Event - Oct 22-24, Brooks Memorial ELC - From the far reaches of the mists, a new island has emerged which sailors have dubbed "The Golden Horn". Many ships have gone off to seek out what fortunes might be found, few have returned. Those that have speak either of a lush, unsettled land ripe for the taking, or dark ships in the distance and the sounds of chains and drums. The new young Lord tasked with this settlement heads forth to make a name for himself and his people, bolstered by tradesmen seeking to make a new home for themselves, a small armed force, and a mixed community of adventurers. If successful, he stands to become knighted to the highest authority of his homeland. If he fails, he loses not just a chance at title and honor, but the lives of friends and loved ones. Before any of that can begin, though, he must first make Landfall.

I will be looking forward to giving a shot for this council. Awesome idea JP.

Well, I'll be there for both events, so expect a little Gypsy lovin'!

I'll be there NPC'ing it up for both events.

Can't make the game but I should be able to make some of the event as an NPC.

meltedwing said:
I will be pc'ing at both the game day and the event.
Me too.

Alavatar said:
iWolfe said:

And a couple more Gypsies from the North in October. :) Jordan and I should both be at the October Event.

Agggh you bastards I need to start my Gypsy to join in the fun!

Anybody coming from the Seattle area have an extra seat or two for the weekend event? I can chip in gas. :D

evi1r0n said:
Anybody coming from the Seattle area have an extra seat or two for the weekend event? I can chip in gas. :D
Good luck! I hope to see alcandar there! I should be pc'ing both events, so It'd be a shame for you to miss my gypsy!

Egor said:
Alavatar said:
iWolfe said:

And a couple more Gypsies from the North in October. :) Jordan and I should both be at the October Event.

I should note that I do not know how many people can sleep comfortably in the tent. I got the 18' diameter one, and it says 10-12 people, but I haven't set it up for inspection yet and I plan to have a cot, so I don't know for sure. Nor do I know where it will be set up!

But any gypsies that want to bring decorations (and blankets because it will be October) are more than welcome! :D

Alavatar said:
Egor said:
Alavatar said:

I should note that I do not know how many people can sleep comfortably in the tent. I got the 18' diameter one, and it says 10-12 people, but I haven't set it up for inspection yet and I plan to have a cot, so I don't know for sure. Nor do I know where it will be set up!

But any gypsies that want to bring decorations (and blankets because it will be October) are more than welcome! :D

Well I have a tent or two as well but I will not yet be playing a Gypsy I am not ready yet but soon my friend soon!

I have a question about the upcoming game day. Is there going to be a level cap?

Jeff: Would you really? *big anime eyes* We could be like Hugh Jass and Iona Mink all over again.

As for tents, I have a tent to add to Gypsy Camp. I'll be bringing it October, so with yours and the big tent we should be set. Even if some Gypsies decided to visit from the north.

Ron: Definitely looking forward to seeing you again.

Seth: I'm working on that as we speak. Got a big pile of heavy duty blankets, and there are sales on tapestries I'll be hitting up when school starts.

iWolfe said:
Jeff: Would you really? *big anime eyes* We could be like Hugh Jass and Iona Mink all over again.

Are you talking to me here Roy cause my name is not Jeff!

But yes Iona Mink will live on in a certain way it will be both terrible and awesome!

Back