Upcoming Game Day and Weekend Event

o.o Oh God. I'm sorry. I'm still getting used to names, since I don't see you all as much. Jesse or Jeremy?

Also, I'm bringing the twins for the 25th. They may or may not be PCing.

Itzack may be taking a shot at a council position.

That would be Jeremy.

Also now with signature for easy identification!

This Just In:

After the Oregon gameday is finished, I will be running the first Beyond the Aether playtest. Anyone who sticks around will get to see the first edition of the playtest rulebook, try out various character ideas and combinations, and maybe even do a little sparring with creatures from Faerieland. There will also be time to ask me questions about the rules, the setting, and the game development process.

Come to the Oregon gameday, and try out Beyond the Aether, a steampunk fantasy LARP coming soon to the Pacific Northwest!

Egor said:
That would be Jeremy.

Also now with signature for easy identification!
I just have a picture of my face. so yeah...

evi1r0n said:
Anybody coming from the Seattle area have an extra seat or two for the weekend event? I can chip in gas. :D

Woot! Gypsies represent! I have a ton of blankets and throw pillows and the like (it all sorts of lovely colours) that i'll be digging up to bring. I might even make up a huge sleeper-pillow or two.

I should be coming down to the game day, Ron, so if you want to shoot me an email, I should be able to get you in my car. :) I'm bringing James (Dassio) too. Woo! Emai: vividian13<at>yahoo<dot>com with the standard "change the < >s to their symbols" disclaimer. :D

Roy: Do you still want a shirt? If so, email me (address above) with details.If things go according to plan, i might be able to bring it down for the game day.

Prashka: I'm more than interested in a shirt. I'll shoot you the email.

Paul: Count me in. I'll be happy to test out a new game.

Oh, so excited! Me and my twin are going to be PCs for the event and the gameday, and it's our first time. I'm very happy to bring my Gypsy raised Snake-kin into the Alliance world~

If we're starting early, this should be updated.

So it seems I will not be able to come afterall. I have a yangload of work to finish this weekend all of a sudden. I wish you all the best and hope that much fun is had by all.

Back