Upcoming Market Task

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Im unfortunately still on a boat from Thonia and cant make this market, but wanted to lay out a forum to detail and leads or task one has for this market.

Communication brings us closer to our goals after all.

Cassandra Malvern
Knight Captain

I have a few leads on an item I have been searching for. It is of a personal nature and not a high priority, but it could lead us to the Whispering wind Peaks which may be convenient in addressing whatever issue those... health enthusiasts... are having.

Beyond that I also need to visit Lannek and coordinate with members of their Librus Arcanum regarding a sealing ritual and an excursion to the outer planes. I think this may be an excellent learning opportunity for many scholar who are interested, though we'll need some fellows of strong arms to keep us safe in our studies.

Oh and there's a monster in the canal.

-Magician Beryl M.R.

I was granted the privilege of an audience with Dilettante Dougal McCarin. He made mention of some sort of conflict that Count Decker Fistino has been part of. He mentions something about “judge, jury, and executioner” I am looking to provide any aid or assistance to Count Fistino and would like to engage in additional conversation with him or Dilettante McCarin.

If anyone has any information or knows of a method of contact, please let me know!

- Corbin

Count Fistino, and Baron Morlash are now in Joint stewardship of the Barony. There is a lot of tension between Fistino and Morlash over a new law proposed by Morlash. They call this the “crime prevention” law that allows Knights, Squires, and Barons to perform Summary Judgement on any criminal and encourages corporal and capital punishments to act as deterrents for future crimes.

That's what I've been understanding while working closely with both individuals. In terms of getting in contact with them I'm sure some representative may be around to pitch their causes.

- Cass

Back