Upcoming Player and questions regarding the game.

Gunnar

Squire
Hey guys,
So I will be moving to LA in about 3 weeks, and it would seem that you guys are the closest chapter to play. I saw that you have 2 separate games, and was wondering if they're both Fortannis campaigns (erego they both accept character transfers) or if they're separate?

Thanks, and looking forward to playing with you guys,
-Ali

Yup. I'm one of those crazy people who has driven 6+ hours to a game. :) What's the next game you guys have after July 15th?

Cool. So are Parna and Twinspire the same continent, or are they two completely separate lands?

The August 27th - 29th is a confirmed Parna event.

Glad someone on staff finally said so. ;)

Parna and Twinspire are on different continents. However, it seems that the mists favor between the two so both areas often have the same people - although there are different settings.

markusdark said:
Glad someone on staff finally said so. ;)

Just for clarity's sake, I'm not staff. I'm just a marshal. Some folks have been making the mistake of thinking that I am on staff and I don't want people getting confused like that. Not saying you have, Mark, but it's happened so I'm just throwing it out there.

Back on topic, it was confirmed by Mike. I believe it's to be at Camp Cutter, but that's just what I remember hearing. I'll see if I or someone else can confirm that.

Nope, I was confused as well. Thanks for the clarification though. I also remember hearing Mike mention the weekend event sometime but would love a confirmed posting about it on the boards. :)

Its looking like that might also be my first event with you guys, barring financial issues.

-Ali

I just walked over to Jim (who is staff) and asked. Event is confirmed as previously stated here.

Now, back to sewing your doom. :twisted:

Back