Update Goblin Stamp Rewards 2012

Lurin

Duke
After much consideration (and my GM telling me "how it is" ^.^) Alliance Southern Minnesota is proud to announce our updated Goblin stamp policy, the will bring us more in line with rewards from other near-by chapters.

SoMN 2012 Season GS Policy

Cash — 4 Goblin Stamps per dollar.

(Want to donate right now? Here's a clicky!) -> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... SM83C5H4NL

Food Donation for NPC Camp (drinks, snacks etc) - 6GS/$ (first come first served, only a certain amount of food will be accepted,only food pre-approved a week before the event will be accepted for Goblins, please plan ahead!)

Purchased Requested Props/Costume Donations - 5-10GS/$ dependant on item and nature of request.

Basic Worked Donations — will be paid at 20GS/hr for the hours worked and 3GS/$ for materials.

Advanced Work Donations — will be paid at 40GS/hr for the hours worked and 3GS/$ for materials.

Packets - 1GS/2 Packets (specific requests for packets or large packet donations may warrant 1/1 or additional bonuses if Props is made aware of the donation ahead of time)

2pt or Better Armor Phys Reps – Will be treated as an Advanced Work donation with bonuses or will receive a 10GS/$ rate for bought items of sufficient quality.

Cloth Costuming – 5 Goblin Stamps per Dollar spent

“Nobility Level” Costuming - Will be treated as an Advanced Work donation with bonuses or will receive a 10GS/$ rate for bought items of sufficient quality.

Tabards (basic single color or undead print) – 30 Goblin Stamps, 35 Goblin Stamps with at least one pocket. –Tabard donations must have tailored edges and necklines, and measure at least 2.33 yards (7 feet) from end to end and 20-24 inches wide.–

Weapons by Length (SoMN Alliance LARP will now accept only Ultralight constructed Weapons, excluding Staffs, Bows and daggers) Additional GS may be awarded for artistry. Weapons must pass safety check to be awarded full GS. Weapons that do not pass may be evaluated for cost of materials vs. cost of repairs.

Daggers and Small Blunt Weapons - 30
Short Blade and Blunt Weapons - 50
Long Blade and Blunt Weapons - 80
Two Handed Blade and Blunt Weapons - 120
Pole Arms - 150
Staves(PVC) - 50
Staves(Ultralight) - 100
Long Bows - 60
Heavey Crossbows - 50
Ultralight Shields - 100
Shields - 30

Hosting a New Player Practice - 200GS with Staff Approval - Must be planned at least 2 weeks in advance so we can publicly post it

Volunteering for things like cleanup, event prep, weapon repair etc. - 25GS/Hr base. Payed on the hour.

Please note Average work hours for must donations will be judged by one of our expert seamstresses on staff. Please remember to save receipts to ensure we can give you the BEST rate possible!

Re: Update Goblin Stamp Rewards (As of Today!)

Is there anyway to do cash donations through paypal? Because I personally don't keep a decent ammount of cash on me. I'd rather do it via my card, so through the internet. Is that possible? :/

Yes, Dave does take Credit/Debit cards. You can do it on-site, or contact him for more details. Although I think he would like to be notified ahead of time if you do it on-site. I use my card all the time now for paying for events. It does cost I believe about 3 dollars though for the PayPal fee, just to be warned.

Thank you so much, But I'll have to wait to do it after the Holidays. :thumbsup:

Alrighty! Donated! Thanks so much. Now how do I use my Goblin Stamps for blankets?

Miss_Katira said:
Alrighty! Donated! Thanks so much. Now how do I use my Goblin Stamps for blankets?
Contact the SoMN Logistics guy, either by PMing him or sending an email to logistics@mnalliance.com. :thumbsup:

Alrighty, I'll get right on that!

I am a new player with not a lot of money. What is the easiest way to get goblin stamps and turn them into blankets?

Without spending money, volunteer work, such as staying after the event and cleaning up monster camp.

Hi,
I have found a lot of fabric in the back of my closet that I can use to make a ton of packets. Who do I contact to change packets for goblin stamps and find out how many they would need?

Logistics@mnalliance.com

Addressed to Paige would get you the answer you need. You can also refer to the thread about Goblin/Donations exchange rate.

Hey, player from the NH chapter here...I'm trying to blanket more events this season to build my character more, and there's a few SoMN events that I'd like to get. I've tried emailing both logistics and general info at the addresses given on the SoMN website, but haven't received replies, so I thought I'd post here...

I've got a bunch of components I've made, do you guys have any particular need of one type or another? What's a good address to mail donations to? I doubt that I'm going to find myself close enough to Minnesota in the near future to make a donation in person.

Does the 4 gobbies per dollar (cash) donated policy still stand? If all else fails, that may be the direction I go.

Thanks muchly, guys!

Nellie

Constance said:
Hey, player from the NH chapter here...I'm trying to blanket more events this season to build my character more, and there's a few SoMN events that I'd like to get. I've tried emailing both logistics and general info at the addresses given on the SoMN website, but haven't received replies, so I thought I'd post here...

I've got a bunch of components I've made, do you guys have any particular need of one type or another? What's a good address to mail donations to? I doubt that I'm going to find myself close enough to Minnesota in the near future to make a donation in person.

Does the 4 gobbies per dollar (cash) donated policy still stand? If all else fails, that may be the direction I go.

Thanks muchly, guys!

Nellie
Hey Nellie,

I apologize for the delay in response; your email to Logistics sort of "fell through the cracks", as it were.

If you were to donate component phys-reps, we would prefer an equal number of each of the ten different types, with any props donation to the chapter preferably being sent to 14201 Aspen Avenue, Prior Lake, MN 55372. And correct, the 4:1 stamp:dollar ratio is still in effect.

Once again, sorry about missing your message!
~ Alexander
SoMN Head of Logistics

How many Gobbies does a blanket cost?

30 for a monthly. 30 for a 1 day event, and 60 for a weekend.

Back