Update on character histories

meirya

Artisan
Hello all!

I have gone through all of the character histories and my inbox for character backgrounds is now clear. If you have NOT received a response on your character history from either Jenn or myself, then we have not received it! Either it got eaten by the mysteries of the internet, or by a spam filter, or by computer failures.

Please re-send your character background to plot@alliancedenver.com if you haven't heard back from us about it yet!

If you HAVEN'T written your character history yet, consider doing so! Read the following for tips and guidelines: http://alliancelarp.com/…/restricted-character-concepts-an…/

Umm.. are.. you talking about -everyone- as in you're reviewing all of them that exist or just new players with new characters in the last x number of months?

If you have NEVER gotten a response on your character history from either Jenn or myself, ever, then we probably didn't get it.

However, this is most relevant for character histories submitted since mid-September, as that's where the backlog of unreviewed histories was at when I joined character plot in late October/early November. I have gotten through that backlog and through any new character histories submitted since then. I am all out of character histories to review.

I have also reviewed all the character histories that exist, but didn't respond to the ones submitted prior to mid-September because Jenn had already done so.

Sorry for the lack of clarity! Does that make more sense now?

Back