update?

Boy, you leave town for a week or so and everyone va-mooses on ya. Anyone who'd care to, would ya stop by my residence or the Earth Guild and fill me in on any particulars of recent developements? I know they cleared out the civilians 'cause of the Strega and all, but did something precipitous happen or was I just not clued in to a thing planned a while back?

Well lets see... I'll cover everything I can remember very briefly and you can ask questions if you want me to expand on anything that interests you-

The Earth guild is falling apart from within.

Gurv smashed a few red mists (nice job by the way)

The Night Hag was captured and killed, but she rezzed.

The town was evacuated in a caravan and sent out to sea.

Fin-folk assassins were running around trying to kill me.

A group of rogues stole a stockpile of things from a local caravan.

Slice is being somewhat easier going than normal.

Jonathan is apparently a heavy sleeper.

Kerjal cut his finger on his sword.

A hobling of ill repute was cursed by our family.

An assassin tried killing me and failed miserably.

The tattoo man was in town, upset that he couldn't market his services... but he failed to tell anyone he did tattoos while he scorned Pearl.

Mykell got shot by a goblin archer

I was hullicinated for a better part of an hour.

Yasmay didn't write me a letter.

There were Palernans dressed as Daglianan merchants

Dalynn thought about striking Perdichio

Gregor killed some vampire teenagers.

~Balryn

Come on now Baylrn, you don't need to go spreading that around. What if people really started believing that? You could really be getting peoples hopes up.

Solomon, I'll try and stop by in the next day or so and fill you in.

SLICE

Solomon-

If you want, I'll give you the truth in various matters later.

And here I was in town for once and you weren't. Damn, Solomon, you need to work on your timing.

Shikar al'Basteua said:
Solomon-

If you want, I'll give you the truth in various matters later.

Monsieur Shikar,

I will be heading back to town soon and would very much appreciate it if you could send me this information as well. My time with the Shar'tha has been quite interesting, and a courier informed me of the evacuation of the town, but I have had precious little information about Crocevia Fatuae other than that and would appreciate your insights.

Many thanks,
Polare

Back