UPDATED ALL Pre-Reg and Pre-Logist Deadlines

UPDATE: 5/15/11 - Going Forward

BattleBoard Pre-Registration/Logistics INFO:

Though we are now using battle boards, I still need to know what spells you would like selected for your battleboard. Send me an email specifically requesting what spells you want chosen for Friday night!

Magic Item's Still Need Tags: Send me an email with a clear list of all magic items you intend to logist. This email should contain all pertinent magic item info listed on the tag! If you have a large list of items, (more than 10), I can send you a blank XL document that will greatly assist logistics in your tag pulling. Also it can be easily updated as your items change. Email me for a copy!

Production Items Still Need Tags: Send me a list of all Production items you wish to purchase.

Pre-Registration AND Pre-Logistics closes the Monday before any event at Midnight Sharp.

The Pre-Reg Cost is $45.00 for a full weekend event. $60.00 at the door.

Pre Reg your payment via paypal here: http://www.alliancedeadlands.com/index. ... e=services

To Pre-Logist your Tags: deadlandslog@gmail.com

Notes:
- Pre-Registration: Have your home chapter send me your current Character Card
- Pre-Logistics: Email me with your magic item requests!
- Even fighters should pre-logist. That's one less person in line.
- Magic item tags will not be pulled for both days

Thanks,

Jaimi

Hello, this is shaheen,
So Hq sent me a copy of my old character, Apparently I was not nearly as high level as I remember, then again, caldaria has not yet sent me a response, so who knows. I just wanted to make sure that they sent forward a copy to you folks as well.
Star, AKA(nerostar)

Shaheen,

I would write to Deadlandslog@Gmail.com and ask if they got it. It might not be an awful idea to just forward what HQ sent you along in the email. Our logistics head is Jaimi, and she'll be able to help you out with anything you need :)

Look forward to seeing you again after your long hiatus!
~Stacey

Paypal link is broken.

What are you thinking Gary! Tell him to keep sending it, this was your chance for a free roll... ;)

Went through only after George and I did some trouble shooting.

IE (internet explorer) does not like your paypal link. Or page in general.

Hey Guys!
So I am taking over logistics for the July event (and foreverrrrr) , as it being my first time doing it all by myself (with Jaimi's guidance ofcourse!), I would greatly appreciate if everyone prelogisted, and did it as soon as they were able to! Pre Logistics will close Monday, June 2nd, at midnight sharpe! Don't forget, I will randomly pick a prelogistics raffle winner! A chance to get your hands on a 3x/ever item of your choice!

Even fighters can prelogist!!

Come on, you know you want to! (PLEASE!)

Thanks everyone!

Sam Olson
NH Logisitcs

Back