updated policies

With the big castle event coming up in a few months, I went on to look up SoMin's transfer policies for MI's and such and can't find em. It could be me, I am that technotarded, but thought it good to suggest making sure things like that, directions, latex weapons policy, or anything else that might influence people's character selection or anything else for the game are bumped to the top and updated.

Thanks!

We list most of those policies in our PHB, but I'll made a posting by EoB tomorrow with current policies once I finalize the changes for the year. (Spoiler, this will not be in regards to the build cap)

As promised, updated policies can be found in the Sticky with the BP Cap and other information.

Cool, Dave, thanks for the very quick response there. What is the SoMn policy on latex weapons? I think I remember what you told me it was, but not everyone used to play with you in Chicago :D.

SoMN's stance on latex weapon is currently a well defined 'on a case by case' basis. I can say so far most latex weapons I've seen in use would likely pass, although there is no guarntee until they are checked by our staff.

Back