Updated Rules Questions

Elros

Minnesota Staff
I havent heard much about the new rules systems except that they're a thing. Is there a time we should expect the change, are we even changing? Are we going to have a time play-test them at all? I guess I'm just wondering how much time I should be putting in towards learning these changes.

At this time, continue off of 1.3 ruleset. There will be a public announcement once finalized 2.0 is released.

There's a post ( https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/playtesting-ruleset-2-0.33334/ ) that details how to get access to the play test information if you're interested in the direction things seem to be heading in. Nothing there is a promise so take it all with a grain of salt. The official play test packet is on version .10 right now but I don't think SoMN has any intention of running any play tests if I remember right.

has there been any serious changes to the current rules or just minor ones to help make the game play a little smoother?

David Raatz

David,

Its a pretty big change, but the final release will give people plenty of time to learn the new system. A lot of the same, with a lot of new.

Back