Updates and re-writes

The new rules will be in effect for the opener.

Everyone has until June 1st to re-write their characters' class and skills. You can only do it once, so get it right the first time. You can only re-write with your character's home chapter. If you have read the rulebook and are ABSOLUTELY SURE of how you want your character to be built then email Doug at deadlandslog@gmail.com, ASAP. If you are not sure of how you want to build your character then you can just play him/her as he/she is currently built, unless a skill has been removed or changed. For example, the skill "evaluate item" was replaced by the skill "merchant", and it’s changed a little bit. In such a case you can choose to either buy the new skill or drop it all together. Please read the rule book, front to back, and look for the addendum on the main forum. There will be rules that will be cleared up in the addendum, so please read it before the opener. I still have a few rule books left for the opener. Otherwise, you can buy it online. (see original post on the rule book)

The player's guide has been updated and will be available within a few days. Please email Jaimi at deadlandsgm@gmail.com. She will have the final edited copy. I'll also try to get it up on the website, ASAP.

Thanks,
Gary

Deadlands said:
Please read the rule book, front to back, and look for the addendum on the main forum. There will be rules that will be cleared up in the addendum, so please read it before the opener.

Looks like most addendum stuff will be for casters. Fighter for the win, as usual!

Deadlands said:
The player's guide has been updated and will be available within a few days. Please email Jaimi at deadlandsgm@gmail.com. She will have the final edited copy. I'll also try to get it up on the website, ASAP.

Thanks,
Gary

Gary,

Just send the player's guide to me via e-mail and I'll have it updated on the site tomorrow evening.

~G.

Hey There,

I will send you the Updated Player's Guide once it's done. Then we can get it up on the website. Not sure if it will be complete by tomorrow evening.

I will keep you posted or feel free to email me.

Thanks so much buddy!

~Jaimi

I have more rule books, if people still want to buy one at the opener.

$20

Back