Urgencey In The South

Unsure

Artisan
Faydra,
It is imperative that I go to that small village that I told you about. I fear that they can't hold out much longer from the undead siege. They are starving and their garrisons shrinking as time escapes from us. Supplies and reinforcements are critical and if they are not recieved then it will be too late. I go to bring what I can and fight what I can to stave off that most frightful end. Though my skills and pockets are meger my spirit will bolster where I lack. Hopefully that will be enough to buy time for foriegn help.

I besiech you my freind, that I have made enough of an impression on you that I can gain your favor. Your benevolence in this upcoming battle would be most welcomed. You skills and resources are many. And most importantly you fight without fear. Such is an ally that is most appreciated in times of great peril.

Friends and allies hear my plea! Help me in my cause to freedom. Do not do this for me. Do this for the good and sorrowful folk in the outer kingdom. Bring what you can. We will surely need it for the horrors war. Time is short and the road calls to me. If this falls to a blind eye and deaf ear then it was good to have known you all; as well as my deep desire that I leave you with a fond memory. I feel that I will not return to you if I should fail in my quest.

Good luck and tavel quickly,

Magnus

Back