Val Needs Help 7/30-8/1weekend

Nordie

whoops I put it in the wrong place. :eek:
Val will need any help available for this weekend of Jul/Aug, and probably be at the last second. :eek:
Eric is going out of town on Fri and will be back on Sun. Many are welcome with your own transportation though, just in case, and those on foot are welcome as well, for company. :)
Yes I know poor planing on my part means no expectaions on yours. I have those who can stay, but who have to work as well, we don't need 24/7 or even 24/3 but company will be greatly appreciated. :)
We have never had to call 911 because I'm am here or so close by it would not matter. But for this weekend I am covering all of my bases.
Thanks for your help for those who can.
Eric/Nordie

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with helping out as I can and this would certainly be up my alley....

The problem with this weekend is simple...

I'M IN WISCONSIN!

*chuckles* Sorry about that. I'm on a road trip right now getting the truck I bought back to the state and stopped off in Wisconsin to visit friends. I leave for Washington on Friday morning and I'm thinking it'll take a couple three days or so to get back home.

Keith

Val, you know you can call me anytime right? If you get bored, I'll be housesitting. Buncha animals for company. Sure, the parrot talks. . . But all he says is cracker in a really hopeful tone. Oh yeah, and he laughs like a gremlin. Creepy little bugger.
Becca

sunday craft day at vals

Sunday is craft day at vals

Thanks Bekka

I do need a number for you.

For all interested how about sewing and crafts on sunday.
Any time you can come by, I have a sewing machine or two avalible.
I also have the supplies for wax seals, If you get a stamp or can use one of mine. THey can be made ahead of time and attached later.
Great for scrolls or any paper work.

IF you have an Idea lets try to make it.

I also have the wood handles for stamps. Lots of them for those who are interested. I also have bars with rubber on them for stamping projects.

SuNDAY IS CRAFT DAY AT VALS!

need directions call me 425-745-6140 or 206-412-7032

Any other ideas let me know.

I did not realize Sunday was game day, so Friday night or Satruday night is avalible.
Just let me know when you would like to use the machines etc and they will be avalible this weekend.

Also I will be at the Edmonds Saturday market, so saturday day is not avalible.
I have a few craft creations to sell.

Anyone have room for a scooter on game day (Sunday)?
I could go if I have transportation.

Update;

Craft times avalible are Saturday evening or after Game on Sunday.

Friday night My daughter is coming over, she will stay with me at the Saturday market then bring me home. about 4-or 5.

I wouldnt mind coming to game day if there is a ride avalible.
We can have a craft time after game at my place.

I hope everyone knows that if they want to come use the machines or work on something all ya have to do is let me know. Even day time weekdays are avalible.

Thanks for the notes and calls, I didnt realize it was game day until after I posted the notice.

Sorry

I have quiet a bit of help this weekend if you just want to stop by and visit give me a call.

Thasnk to all who responded.

It doesnt mean you cant come by, it means there are no worries of me being alone to long.

Thanks again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHat to have fun after game see OOG Sunday craft day.

Back