Vin Diesel and D&D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUsiKfeDfo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQUEQOyIvfk&feature=related[/youtube]

this is great seeing him actually talking about it, i knew he was a gamer, from my dork tower comics, understanding gamers: the collected dork tower volume5 he's mentioned in it along with robin williams, curt schilling and wil wheaton in it they make the joke if they should use real gold peices for the treasure they find and one of them goes "nuts i only brought my platinum pieces tonight."

I'd put money on him loving Alliance to death if he ever got a chance to play it.

Artos said:
I'd put money on him loving Alliance to death if he ever got a chance to play it.

Send him an invite!

I remember when NJ chapter was getting ready to open that someone told me that a relative (or friend) of theirs knew the Rock and said that he'd love Alliance (then NERO). I tried to convince them to drop him a line to see if he'd make an appearance as an NPC, but they never did. It would've been awesomesauce if the Rock could've shown up in his Scorpion King armor as a Barbarian NPC!

Patrick wanted me to get Manowar to come play but when I talked to Joey Demaio about it, he laughed and said he was too busy :(

Robb Graves said:
Patrick wanted me to get Manowar to come play but when I talked to Joey Demaio about it, he laughed and said he was too busy :(

Yeah...it was worth a shot...but I had to settle for hiring a Ren Faire Trumpet player for the scene of Duke Aramis and the Ducal Court's return. :mrgreen:

Seeing these videos, I've a newfound like and respect for Vin Diesel. :geek:

Von Raven said:
Robb Graves said:

Yeah...it was worth a shot...but I had to settle for hiring a Ren Faire Trumpet player for the scene of Duke Aramis and the Ducal Court's return. :mrgreen:

Seeing these videos, I've a newfound like and respect for Vin Diesel. :geek:

Wow The Ducal Return!!! My First NERO Event!

Back