Visiting April 26, 27, 28

cymryc

Squire
Hello,

So plane ticket has been purchased and I will be heading over to hangout for the weekend.

However if I could borrow a few things for the event while I am there my life and travel arrangements will be significantly easier. That said, could anyone lend me for the duration of the event a sleeping bad, a cot or air matress, a shield, and a long sword.

I am looking forward to my trip out as it has been for to long since I have seen some of you.

Cymryc

Hey All,

I can manage a shield/sword easily but would greatly appreciate if you could pitch in to the pot for sleeping bag and a cot/air mattress.

Thanks,

Hello!

I can offer up a sleeping bag/pillow. I unfortunately don't have a spare air mattress anymore. Let me know if there is anything else I can grab for you. I will be off that Friday for ease of getting to site and what not.

-Daphne

w00t! Can't wait to see you again! One of my favorite Alliance memories has to do with you... threatening me IG with a game of "bendy-posy"...

Dammit...

I should really just save time and schedule my own ticket too now... :p

UPDATE,

I am off that friday too and I am bringing a tent with some bedding just in case we have a sardine situation. Cymryc, j00 is welcome to space there. :p

Vicki

We will have a sardine situation.. we are outgrowing the camp but only found out after deposits were paid et/al

Tenting it is then. :) Adventures for Adventurers.

Just so you know. The Brotherhood will camping out again for this event if weather permits, so no need to count us for the cabins.

Thank you everyone who is letting me borrow stuff. I am super excited and cannot wait to see people.

Back