Visiting from Acarthia in March

Miragel

*To those willing to listen in the Dreamscape, a letter is calmly read aloud by a gentle and composed feminine voice through the Mysts. There’s a sense that it’s read aside a hearth inside a keep somewhere far away. To those who choose to turn their attentions fully, a roast covered in herbs of some kind wafts in the distance.*

To the brave souls who call The Maelstrom home,

I am Baroness Kathryn W. Elavir of Tiatar, a Barony within the Duchy and Kingdom of Acarthia. Some of you I know of through spoken myths and legends, while others I have worked with to provide goods, food, and supplies to other Kingdoms in Fortannis.

Though I am but another whisper in the Dreamscape, the tales of your people have made it to my kingdom as stories of strength, fortitude, and bravery. It will be my privilege to meet many of you in person for the first time. It is my hope to bring what supplies I and any others who join me, can carry to those in need within your Kingdom. You have all worked tirelessly for your lands; it is my hope to bring some cheer and good will to you and your people.

Please contact me privately if you are interested in trade opportunities, or have interest in diplomatic relations with myself of my Barony. I look forward to seeing many of you in a month’s time.

With Kind Regards,
Baroness K. W. Elavir of Tiatar in service to Acarthia

* A voice speaks in what is clearly someone trying far too hard to copy a dwarven accent*

Greetings
Baroness Kathryn W. Elavir,

I Embrawk Hemtite and my kin of The Resplendent Quail Merchanting Company also known as the Quails welcome you and yours to these lands. We will attempt to make your transition and safety of utmost priority during your stay, but I must warn you things can be very hostile and danger seems to tread along every path around here. For those like myself who thrive on challenge it's generally exilerating and I do very much look forward to showing you what we're doing here. With that being said however I must make it clear there may be times when you will be made to defend yourself. Keep this in mind as well, we are not the majority here we are a minority and our enemies are many and allies few.

It is folks hopefully like yourself who know that and still choose to aid that truly brings the water of hope to this desolate place.

Well enough of the doomy and gloomy muttering, I look forward to seeing you soon and if you need anything just ask for Embrawk of look for the man with the feathers in his hat and a cart full of weapons.

See ye in the maelstrome,
Embrawk Hemtite

Last edited:
Greetings good people of the Maelstrom,

For those that travel between Enerret and the Maelstrom, you might know me as I have visited the lands of Enerret twice last year from Acarthia. I too plan on traveling the mists with Her Excellency, Baroness Elavir. I have heard much of your lands the Maelstorm from my time in Enerret. Hopefully my blade and spells can be of aid in clearing the elemental forces that plague this land. I hope also to meet up with several of my friends I have met during previous visits to your lands.

By my hand,

Squire Kendrick Eisenhal of Rivervale

Goodman Hemtite of the Resplendent Quail Merchanting Company;

Thank you for your welcoming words. The dangers of your lands are not unfamiliar to myself, nor to Squire Eisenhal and it is with strength of will and heart that we make this trek to the Maelstrom. Those like yourself who are brave and capable enough to make regular trips to the Maelstrom are stalwart indeed! I will consider myself fortunate to get to meet yourself and the others who are helping rebuild the area. I do indeed look forward to learning more about your work there - especially since you are a merchant!

Rest assured, that I (and the Good Squire) are aware of the risks we undertake by visiting the Maelstrom. It is my hope that we can both lend some aid and good cheer to those who stand tall amidst such hardship.

Kindly,
Baroness Kathryn W. Elavir

Back