Visiting from San Francisco, looking for ride from airport

Alex319

Artisan
Hello. Since the SF event was rescheduled, I am now able to go to the Seattle event. Can someone give me a ride to and from the airport? Also which airport is closest to the site? Ideally I would like to be picked up around 8:00 or so so that I have time to leave work and then take the flight up. If anyone is interested then we can discuss specific flights and times.

Hi there! I'll share this to our FB page!

What day is it you're looking to be picked up? The closest major airport I believe is the Sea-Tac airport, which is still a few hour drive from site, so if you were looking to fly in the same day as game and get picked up at 8 that evening, you likely wouldn't be to site until 10 or 11 at the earliest.

If you're looking to get picked up the night before around 8 and needed a place to stay, I could definitely help you there. But 8PM on game day is a bit too late for me.

8pm is also quite late for me due to plot responsibilities but I will be in the area of the airport around 4pm and willing to give you a lift to site if you can make that work in your schedule.

-Cortni
Seattle Plot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might end up just flying in and using an airport shuttle or Uber to get to the site. What is the street address of the site, and are the Google Maps directions accurate? (In my experience sometimes Google Maps directions to places way out in rural areas or in the mountains are not always accurate). Also, even if you can't take me from the airport, can anyone take me back to the airport after game?

12245 Tilley Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98512

That's for Millersylvania State Park ELC.

I can take you back to the airport from site but as a disclaimer: I will be there till the site is fully packed up.

Hey Alex! It's cool to hear you may make it up north for one of our games!

You'll want to make sure to follow signs to get to the ELC once you pull into Millersylvania State Park. It's a big park!

Last edited:
Have you found a ride yet? My wife is a uber/lyft driver and would be willing to make the trip for you at whatever time you need.

Back