Visiting my mom

Hey Everybody,

I was just wondering if any of you wonderful people will be driving roundtrip from Seattle to Portland during the next three months? My old ma lives down in Portland, in New Chinatown, and it would be splendid of I could hitch a ride to that area. I can offer 20 bucks gas money and free conversation. ^_^

Please PM if this applies to you.

Thankye kindly! :D

~Hayley

Hayley,

Pretty sure that Matt, Carmen, and Steph are heading down Friday or Saturday after turkey-day. Not sure how full up that makes them, since Matt's car is decently tiny, but you may try hitting them up.

Me and my bro will be coming down from bellvue on saturday after visiting somone. We won't be driving back up after that though.

jpariury said:
Hayley,

Pretty sure that Matt, Carmen, and Steph are heading down Friday or Saturday after turkey-day. Not sure how full up that makes them, since Matt's car is decently tiny, but you may try hitting them up.

Good suggestion, but I'm gunna be in Canada that weekend. But thanks!

Egor said:
Me and my bro will be coming down from bellvue on saturday after visiting somone. We won't be driving back up after that though.

Sadly, this coming weekend isn't gunna work, but thank you for the offer! :)

I may be headed down to portlland around that time as well. So if you can, get my number from one of the many people in NERO and call me cause I can only stand my music for so long.

Brewer

Back