visiting the earthweavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar enters the earth weavers sanctum his bow unstrung and sword bound with ribbon. looking aronud he stops an intiate "I need to see the fate spinner if she has the time" he says softly as he surveys the area. The verdant grounds of the earth weavers guild felt right to him far more so than the cold stone of the the capitals streets. he finds a tree and sits under it carefully working on his bow caring for it so that later it would take care of him.

Mar puts the books he had been reading back in the library and heads out of the grounds after leaving word he'd be back the next day. Once outside he stops a small boy handing him a note and a couple coppers "make sure that reaches daken black blade" he says sending the boy on his way and heading for the home guard barracks word was the armor had had asked for was ready.

Well that was a cold reception as I have ever had, laughs Phelan to himself. Pretty little thing though..needs fur and a tail however, ah well. With the sights and smell of a busy Calenhelm around him. Phelan finally makes his way to the earthweavers hall. Pausing at the main portal to smooth out his fur, he enters. "Achoo!!!. Bloody alchemical doodads making me sneeze". Looking around Phelan spots a member of the staff nearby. Deftly dodging a earthweaver who was more intent on a scroll then her surrounds. Phelan reaches the servant. " Excuse me neighbor. But could you let the earthweaver Forthryth know that I have a message for him that needs to be in his hands with all speed."

The elderly woman behind the counter looks at Phelan with a confused look on her face, then pulls out a large tome and starts filpping through the pages. "I'm sorry, but there is no Earthweaver by that name. We have guests coming and going all the time though, is there another of our members who may be able to help you locate this 'Forthryth'?"

Zanthia takes her time reaching the ground floor, stopping to chat with guild members along the way. Eventually, she makes it to the desk and catches the attention of a waiting messenger.

"Hello. Would you please deliver this to Mar for me? He's a human that carries a bow and had furs for sale. You may find him in the Ogre's Head tavern, the Arcane Sancum library, or even the market. He's also in the Home Gaurd so he may be at the barracks." She passes the note to the boy as well as a few copper peices. "Bring him back here and I may have something more for you."

The boy nods enthusiastically and runs out the door.

Zanthia smiles and then heads off in the direction of the classrooms, eventually making her way back up to her own chamber to continue her work.

Mar walks through the earth weavers gates as the boy leaves the guild having returned once more to see to his tasks.

Looking a bit sheepish Phelan replies " My apologies neighbor. I know not who could help me.I was only told that a forthryth was last seen at the earthweavers guild. I assumed that this person was a member...Other then the name, I was told that he might need someone to read it to him if that helps".

Mobeus arrives at the guild carrying a few parchments, he looks around at some more familiar faces and offers them a very polite nod. Turning his full attention to any of those in Guild colours he speaks aloud, "I am Mobeus, I was here assisting some time ago. I am requesting if the Fatespinner could spare me but a moment of her busy schedule, and is willing to see me, I have something worth her time to aid one dear to us both." He taps one of the parchments, "Should she find herself unable to meet with me, which of course I fully understand, could one of the guilds member directly or indirectly deliver a parchment to her?" Mobeus then says, "It is for her eyes only at this venture though, and important for your guild business, so be mindful bearing this responsibility." He smiles brightly despite the gravity of his words, before seating himself and awaiting either a summons, or a willing person to deliver his message as their Fatespinner commands.

A familiar head pokes out of the doorway of a nearby room "Mobeus is that you?" Master Quynn says. Seeing that it is Mobeus, she walks towards him and asks "I am sure we can get Zanthia to see you, but I am happy to help as well if I am able.". She smiles at the young mage who is looking so serious at this moment.

Mobeus rises from his seat and offers a polite bow, "Most Excellent, I have this letter to give to the Fatespinner, but since you were once one yourself, I would hold no hardship if you wished to read it as well. I feel the Fatespinner should be given such a letter post haste though. Our friend's life may be in the balance." He places the letter, opened, in the hands of Quynn before smiling.

Quynn takes the letter in her hands and reads it over quickly. "This is very noble of you young one. Let me take you to Zanthia directly." Quynn turns and begins heading towards the Fatespinner's rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back