Visiting

Nezumi

Hi, everyone! I'll be traveling around this season and will be passing through Gaden for most of the marketdays. It will be good to see those of you I have met before. For those who don't know me, I'm Pandora, a healer and potion maker. If you are looking for potions, please let me know before the marketday so I can be prepared for producing the potions you are requesting.

May hope find you,
Pandora

Zince I have the vare moment ov vou and Jehvu to make potions. Make curemortal potions. I vill buy curelights from him and morts from you. Vill other orders first, but than I vill buy from vou.

Kit

Pandora,

I have a special order I would love to have you and Ben work on. Kit, could her potion order wait until Saturday. I know Jehyu will be able to make your order, but if I can get Ben and Pandora on something special, it would go a long way.

Welcome back by the way,

-Asher

Vor zure, I more planned to pick up the leftover production ov both of them. I vill just do orders on Saturday to make it zimple.

Kit

Asher, it will be good to see you again. If you could give me information regarding this special order, I'd appreciate it, especially if there are any special tools or ingredients that will make things easier. :)

May hope find you,
Pandora

Back