Visitors Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
Entering the Visitors Quarters on the main floor level the castle, Chad approaches a door and knocks lightly. "Mistress Nadja, there is a young EarthWeaver here to see you."

"Oh? Send him in please." you hear the tell-tale sound of Nadja's voice coming from within.

Opening the door and gesturing inside, Chad doesn't wait for you to enter but turns and heads back the way you came.

Fredrick enters the room.
"Nadja, I have the Ingredient you need for the Love Potion #9 Detox Potion."

Fredrick pulls out a large bag and begin pulling out each ingredient for Nadja to see

"Fredrick lad, how have you been? Let me see what you have. Ah yes, Thyme, Spider-eye, Essence of Firefly, Orris Root, Moondew, Honey and Gypsy Rose Tea - perfect! This is fantastic, I will begin brewing this today. What else is new?" Nadja smiles as she begins moving the ingredients over to her work bench.

"Well I have been fine other than some lingering effects of being burned for 10 days. I would have though most of them would have cleared up but still sometime when I think of it for a sec ........"
Fredrick trails off for a second and a moment thou.
"Sorry sometimes I still drift of remembering it. As for anything else not much to let you know about other than we have all the ingredients for the other two potions. Clover should be making them when I get back to the breach."

"Ah excellent. I shall tell Quynn when I see her later today that the ingredients are gathered and that you have the potion brewing planned. The plane of fire would indeed leave one with lingering memories, ones you may always carry. Now, get you on your way, I have some lovely tea to make for the King, although I doubt that he will enjoy it." Nadja chuckles a little to herself at that "Be safe young Fredrick."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back