w00t for Jan 06 Event Photos!

I decided to upload them all to my photobucket. Saves room for the archieves here at least. I wasn't sure if I should link them or not, but here they are. If they are a bit big I can try and resize them.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006037.jpg

Yay for awesome costume and character my character hardly knew, but knew the young man traveled with Ashe. O.O

NEROJanuaryEvent2006035.jpg

Thought Kurgaurd would appreciate this one since he isn't looking at the camera, plus he is being in caharacter.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006034.jpg

Yay you can see Shane and Becca!

NEROJanuaryEvent2006031.jpg

Okay; I really hated this photo, but I stuck it up anyway. It's one of those things that's going to make people smile and kick themselves for missing it....maybe. I was just asked to make a face so I decided to do Fishy-lips and make it look more or less like I was eating something so very sour.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006028.jpg

Emily's new Gypsie character Eldine Vera being currently out of character as you can see. (DON'T LOOK AT THE CAMERA PEOPLE! IT SUCKS!)

NEROJanuaryEvent2006027.jpg

Yay for being in character!

NEROJanuaryEvent2006026.jpg

Go get'em Kurguard! Or should I say Paul.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006024.jpg

I seriously don't know if it is just me, but if you compare this photo to the next one of Solomon and Thorn. I almost feel they were talking about something profane (hence Thorn's raised sword, and I know they weren't I just have a dirty mind. My apologies.) and then the next one Solomon's expression goes all serious. It makes me laugh when I compare the two.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006025.jpg

NEROJanuaryEvent2006023.jpg

Lookie! It's Thorn!

I hope it was okay I posted the photos in a post. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with them. I suppose I could have created a link for each one instead but...I wasn't sure if it was okay to do it like this either. Well anyway, here are those belated photos I've been meaning to post for all to see.

More photos to come

NEROJanuaryEvent2006022.jpg

Marlann and Teft. (Hope I spelled both your character names correctly. Apologies again if I did not.)

NEROJanuaryEvent2006021.jpg

NEROJanuaryEvent2006020.jpg

Kurgaurd and Eldine.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006014.jpg

Pearl, Eli, Eldine, Marlann, and I don't know the name of that particular Dark Elf yet. If I met her in character I am terrible with remembering names, but most of the time I do tend to remember NERO character names pretty well if I hear them a few times.

NEROJanuaryEvent2006012.jpg

Yay! Wasn't our whether and playing field just lovely?

NEROJanuaryEvent2006008.jpg

And another picture to demonstrate the wetness of the area.

That gorgeous guy in the first picture is Rowan. He takes it as a kindness that you call him young. He also appreciates that it's a fuzzy picture so he can get away with calling himself gorgeious :p

-Brett
aka Rowan

Brett Rodgers said:
That gorgeous guy in the first picture is Rowan. He takes it as a kindness that you call him young. He also appreciates that it's a fuzzy picture so he can get away with calling himself gorgeious :p

-Brett
aka Rowan

LOL, you are funny *heh*.

I like the fourth picture myself, otherwise known as what i like to call the 'Lemon Pucker' Can we call her the 'Lemon Pucker Kid' for now on? This is how bad knick-names get started folks (laughs)

-M

Ashe said:
I like the fourth picture myself, otherwise known as what i like to call the 'Lemon Pucker' Can we call her the 'Lemon Pucker Kid' for now on? This is how bad knick-names get started folks (laughs)

-M

I knew I shouldn't have probably put that up. Oh well...

Brett Rodgers said:

-Brett
aka Rowan

I knew I thought I heard a name like that flying around, but I wasn't sure. *laughs* I am sad it is fuzzy, glad it makes you happy though. *laughs*

Back