Waiting out side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaegar nods to the little street urchin as he passes by, flipping him a copper. He looks around and takes note of the people in the streets at the hour. Learning his lesson from the last time.

He leans aginst the barrel out side the Tavern that has come to be a familiar friend, and his new meeting spot. He lights his pipe and takes a long drag, wishing he could blow smoke shapes like his uncle had.

Moving gingerly, Phelan arrives at the meeting place that the urchin mentioned.
"i apologize for the wait. I've had one horrible time this last week. What with running around everywhere and to top it off getting sick.". Phelan pauses as he digs into his pouch. unfortunately I was unable to deliver two if the messages. The earth weavers had no record of this one. And trying to pin down hamish is like catching a fairy who's on a sugar high."

Taking the letters Phalen has handed to him, he nods and offers a soft smile. "Think nothing of it my friend, everything worked out in the end. To be sure, it seemed what was contained in these was not needed. You did what was needed, so no regrets."

Vaegar places the letters in his jacket for disposal later. "Now about more important matters. I know i have been busy this last month but i assume you have been out in the streets? What have you learned about these infectious beasts? Have you found were they are hiding? And what of that House Pet that we encountered? I would love to get my hands on him shake that higher then thou attitude out of him." Vaegar's smile turns down at the thought of the rudeness and disrespect that he and his companion had recieved the last time they had seen the Cat.

" Ah. Our new friend the big old puddy tat. From what I have heard he is still skulking around the area bound and determend to bring in all the were's by himself. As for my self, all I have to managed to find is a new found appreciation for Calanhelm alleyway architecture". Phelan says with a Wolfy chuckle. What news have you?

Haveing been preoccupied with the events that just unfurled and with so many things on his mind, Vaegar shakes his head and turns to his companion. "Nothing new it seems, but we must make a stop at the Earthweavers, I need to check up on Him. follow" He stresses the name and turns down the street in the direction of the Guild. He was a Master of the Sanctum? But why would he not say? foolish prideful Sarr.

"by all means. Lets by off then. It would probably be a good idea see if we can pick up any information on the nights events on that last full moon. " Phelan says with a shrug. With a stretch to settle his armour. Phelan rests his hands on his well worn sword pommels and sets off with his companion towards the the earthweavers sanctuary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back