Wand Roll-Call

jwconvery

Spellsword
Do you have a wand? Post it here. We are going to solve this problem at the next market day.

Please post: Which wand you have, whether or not it is empowered. If not empowered, do you know how?

If you have a wand, and are not attending the next gathering please send the wand along.

Let's get organized, and finish this.

-Cpl. Syver Olafson
Dark Tide Armada

Last edited:
yes, shadow, not empowered

This is probably an inappriorate place to discuss this Syver. We do not know who maybe listening.

Last weekends works will be around even though we will not be.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

While I do agree information might get out to those that oppose us, I think a reminder for everyone to bring their wands is appropriate. If someone just leaves theirs at in their home before coming to town, those that oppose don't need to do anything.

However, Link does bring up a good point. If you don't feel comfortable speaking here, at least be prepared to share the information at the beginning of the market day, so we can act.

-Cpl. Syver Olafson
Dark Tide Armada

I will be bringing the Greater Wand of Lesser Eternity. For security, I have ensorcelled it to be invisible and untouchable except by those who know my true name.

I will be bringing the Greater Wand of Lesser Eternity. For security, I have ensorcelled it to be invisible and untouchable except by those who know my true name.

... fantastic, that'll be really helpful.

Indeed, by pointing out the most probable actions necessary, the wand allows one to waste less time. It is intrinsicly useful when useful information is being concealed, for no good reason, except via paranoia or in some of envaluation method to increase its worth. Using "uncommon sense" it would follow that those that are intelligent and persisent enough to find a random "message" tree and study all of the messages for worth in whatever skullduggery they choose to pursue, would already have knowledge of the discussed events using spying, auguries and other mystical and non-magical methods of information gathering.

In short,
Cpl. Syver Olafson,
I support your efforts to coordinate and communicate amoungst all the relevant parties.
I am bringing no other wands other than listed above, however my wife Don't has a form of a Greater Wand in the guise of a staff, capable of channelling any element at much greater efficiency. However, the "staff"'s magics are unstable, and may or may not be functional this upcoming market day, possibly due to the chronographic effects of the mists.

I am also bringing a mystical energy "null" comprised of my old Celestial spellbook. This was used to great effect two months ago in clearing an area of undead.
As a scroll making of some meager skill, I have some master scrolls of lesser battlemagics useful in combating creatures with non-intrinsic weapons, or constructs.

I am a earth based scholar, who, at times, plays a fighter-philosopher.
My wife has recently been styling herself an Archer, however she also still retains much of her magic, although she finds it Icky recently.

What do you project will need to be accomplished this market day?

-Gnot

This is probably an inappriorate place to discuss this Syver. We do not know who maybe listening.

Last weekends works will be around even though we will not be.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

I completely agree with both statements.
A town meeting is already planned.
Those interested are welcome to attend.
The new squires will be hosting said meeting.

~Lady Ahlana Antaro Silverbane

Ah, yes the town meeting. That was planned. That is posted and easy to find out about. How could I have missed it?

It seems the situation is well in hand. As I have no wands, I will wish you the best in your endeavors.

-Cpl Syver Olafson
Dark Tide Armada

Back