Wanna' know what you're in for at the Lowbie Event?

Cozy

Scholar
NEPA Staff
So, you want to know what your sweet little lowbie is in for, huh? I understand. I mean, if I were in for a weekend filled with that many ancient horrors, I'd want to know, too. If I were going to have to band together just to survive, if my actions meant the difference between innocent people being free or becoming enslaved in the most unpleasant of ways, I'd totally be like, "Geeze, Maggie, what's this event about?". If I were going to be facing folks whose obsessive studies leave them with no room for respect for human life, I'd want to know that I was going to spend the whole weekend nervous about my life.

And if I were aware that there was gonna' be danger, questions of morality, experimentation, tons of roleplay opportunity, torture, and the chance to save my life and the lives of all of those around me, I would totally come to the Lowbie Event, guys.

When faced with something of this magnitude, I remember Kyle's sage advice from my first event...

"Buy Dodge"

I'll be there. Thanks for getting me even more excited :twisted:

Ill be npcing this event in no small part because i don't known i can handle the mental trauma and visceral agony of what will come.

Previous post I had is irrelevant. Of course if I'm working the OCT 7-9 weekend I will also be working the lowbie event. Cry face.

Gwendara said:
Previous post I had is irrelevant. Of course if I'm working the OCT 7-9 weekend I will also be working the lowbie event. Cry face.

</3

You guys have no idea what you're in for. Let me tell you, the sheer amount of visceral horror/trauma/agony you're going to experience are going to leave you in a puddle for months.

Because I plan on being there can I help with the visceral horror/trauma/agony, since I'll be NPCing.

Back