Want Something Made Fresh? I can (probably) do it!

Lurin

Duke
So as some of you already know I tend to craft things before bed, or when re-memorizing my spells. It's an old habit I picked up to keep my hands busy. So I thought I'd try to come up with some kind of pricing scheme, and here it is!

What I can make - Most Potions (Such as Cure Lights to Cure Mortals, or Purifies), Alchemical goods and scrolls. I will not make commands or necromatic items of course, but I am sure such heroes like yourselves are not in need.

Pricing

"I'll take anything left" - 20% over base value, for example a cure light would be 6 coppers. At this rate it's either for a noble purpose (going to give them away, need for a town endeavor) or you are taking anything 'left over' this puts you on the hook for 0 copper to up to 2 gold and 4 silvers worth of production.

"I have to have it" - Double base value, or the standard most merchants use - at this level I promise you'll get it. Availability is limited.

"I'll take my chances" - 50% over base value will be made before stage one, but after stage two items. Here you are gambling or taking advantage of unused production. You give me the most that you want and I'll fill as much of it as I can.

As a Special Note, Enslavement antidotes are always produced at a special low price of a mere 6 silvers a piece....because everyone should have a few!

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to order something!

- Kalith

Pending Orders

Potions - Socora - 5 Cure Mortal Wounds potions - 2 Gold 4 Silvers. - Filled at the "anything left" level.

Scrolls - 5 Spell Shields and 5 Ice Bolts for Crescent. 2 Gold, 4 Silvers - Filled at the "anything left" level.

Alchemy - Nothing yet!

-Kalith

Last edited:
I'm sure we can make sure you or anyone willing to sell goods has space available!

- Quentin

No orders yet (outside of some old stock I've been selling) that means if you want something fresh right now you can likely get it for only 20% over the raw costs it takes me to make something!

I'll close my books on Sunday to new orders and make things for my own use if no one has any needs.

Kalith, can I have spell shields and ice bolts? I'm low on those!

Crescent.

Of course, I'll make an even number or each for you, unless you want more ice bolts!

-Kalith

Regrettably I don't really do blacksmithing, mostly because it requires to much muscle for a celestial scholar like myself.

-Kalith

Yollo,

It is entirely likely my brother Oliver can get you a suitable bow. I suggest looking for him when you arrive in town.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Back