Want to gobbie a BUNCH of event??

BtB

Spellsword
Hey all,

Perhaps you have heard that Traverse is attempting to buy its own PERMANENT site to play at so here is a special offer to everyone.

Hope to see many of you there, if you need a ride let me know. I am going up solo.

We are looking for items to auction off for the OOG part of the auction. We are offering 5:1 goblin ratio on the cost of the item, any shipping you pay and a bonus of 5:1 for the selling price in the auction. We made the auction in March so people could recover from the holidays and perhaps have some income tax money to spend. In the past we have had chain mail shirts sell for $150, games go for $30 (that were bought for $20 originally) (Board games, especially good ones are very popular). We have had some great costuming and leather work too. Any quality items that are made like leather bracers or chain mail armor will get a generous time bonus in goblins as well.

Goblin stamps in Traverse are EXTREMELY beneficial. If you look at last years schedule I think you will see that we have one of the busiest schedules in terms of weekend and day faires.

Here is the event listing for 2011

Day Faire March 12th (Sat) - Dinner
Day Faire March 26th (Sat)
Day Faire April 16th (Sat)
Day Faire April 30th (Sat)
Weekend May 20th-22nd
Weekend June 10th-12th
Day Faire July TBA (Sat) - Gaming for a Cure
Day Faire July TBA (Sun) - Lowbie Event
Day Faire July TBA (Sat)
Weekend August 19th-21st
Weekend September 23rd-25th
Weekend October 21st-23rd
Day Faire November 5th (Sat) - Dinner

Locations will be posted as soon as we are 100% locked in.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or give me a call at
two31392605six

Many blessings,
Dave Russell
P.s. See you all in FEB and if you have stuff you want me to take up with me, I can do that.

IN game Bob the Blacksmith

Please do check out the Out of Game Auction blog. We have many items gamers might be interested in as well as great costuming and other items that might complement your gaming needs and styles.

http://oogauction.blogspot.com/

If you see something you would like to bid on, under each post is the word comment proceeded by a number that indicates all the comments on that particular post. Currently most posts have 0 comments =(. Here is what we would like to do. We do a yearly auction but it is normally only a one day event and many do not want to drive that far for one day of play, so if you would like to bid, you may do so. Anyone that comes to the auction will enjoy the benefit of having the last word/bid. If you would like to give me a high bid for you you may send a msg to davidrlrussell@gmail.com and I will bid for you. Feel free to leave instructions on what increment you wish to bid by. If you win the item, we will ship it so you, but you will have to pay the postage. I will notify you of the win and you may send us a check or paypal us

Happy bidding and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here, pm them or email me.
David Russell
Member of Alliance Traverse

David, I don't know how often you get told this, but thank you so much for all the stuff you are doing along these lines both IG and OOG. You are one of the key things that is turning our game into an international economy, and seeing someone put in this much work towards building their chapter really makes me glad I play this game. You, sir, rock.

Thanks Jeff,

I <3 this game and I <3 the people that play it even more. I wish in my daily life I was surrounded by people like the ones I meet at this game. And let me just say that this is not selfless =), Bob is being paid handsomely and as a merchant his fondest desire is to see a REAL economy.

Thank you though, because it never hurts when someone gives you a thumbs up. Hope I get to see/LARP with you real soon, it was awesome meeting you at the national event.

Many thanks and blessings,
Daver

Back