Want to learn, who teach me? Knowledge good thing to have.

jsegraves

Hi there,
Who be willing to teach me about the place you call The Hollow? I only adventured few times there and after the last gathering I want to learn more about it and the surrounding areas. Who wants to teach me?

Pointa knows that nothing comes free (thanks Gebous), but knowledge is great as Tetsu taught me. I will be willing to compensate by barter system if okay? I be willing to help in labor or tasks if you willing to take in exchange for teachings.

If interested, tell me.

Safe travels,
Pointa

Re: Want to learn, who teach me? Knowledge good thing to hav

Pointa,

I will gladly tell you all I can about the Chiram's Hollow and the history of the lands that surround and effect it.

If interested, please contact me privately so we can find a time and location or medium with which to meet.

May you find the knowledge you seek and wisdom to use it well,
Qiu Jun-Wu

Qiu Jun-Wu,
Thank you for being willing to teach me! I shall contact you privately to talk.

Pointa

Pointa,

When we travel together in Caldaria this year, I can teach you what I know of the Deadlands, and the former kingdom of Syraandor. I admit I know more about the latter than the former, but I know enough to share. You, Jun-Wu, and I can sit down and have elf-time together.

With faith,
~Alyssa Darksnow

I can tell you about all the terrible parts that nobody likes but me.

- Sevaria

Aylassa,
That sound good. I worry about one thing you said... I don't have to race change to have elf time do I? I like being orc and like to think my green ears work good to listen to things?

Sevaria,
Me would like to hear about terrible parts that nobody likes. Pointa might like those parts too. :) I have been putting together notes and questions I will contact you privately so we can talk if that is good with you?

Thank you everyone for being willing to teach me what you know.

Aylassa and Pointa,

I look forward to our conversation.

Qiu Jun-Wu

Pointa,
You are always welcomed to sit by the fire in the tavern and here stories of days gone by. There are many.

Back