Wanted Small Boffer Cutlas

Hail

I am Looking for a short Curved boffer Sword
max length must be less then 24 " (small weapon) and curved a bit
nice looking and resonabley priced would be nice :)

FW

PS:thanks Bryan... Im in NJ and would very much like to pick up at HQ event in april or next event at HQ :)

Heya!

It's probably worth pointing out where you are / where you are willing to go to pick the weapon up. It will probably cost substantially more if you need to pay for shipping :)

-Bryan

Polare said:
Heya!

It's probably worth pointing out where you are / where you are willing to go to pick the weapon up. It will probably cost substantially more if you need to pay for shipping :)

-Bryan

From Frank Wiccan's previous post ... on the right side, it says:

if you find a picture of a weapon you like...A REAL weapon...and email it to me....i will attempt to make one and send it to you...i'm not driving to NJ any time soon and i play in NH but its foam....it won't cost much...

that is way too kind of you
I will agree to find a picture of one I would like and I will pay you a fair preice and shipping but I cant accept it as a gift

FW

PS: somthing like this would be neat (alliance Larp fighting legal and max total length 24" :) )
http://www.stanleylondon.com/cutlass.jpg

FW

got it...I will play around with foam and pvc but it will be a pvc core i don't make ultra lights.....and the basket guard will not be gold i haven't been able to find gold duct tape

i have silver, black brown, blue, grey

i figure i'll make the blade grey and the basket and hilt black? let me know if these colors are okay for you.

email me at jennine.lawson@casella.com

put alliance or boffer in the subject line

Back