Wanting to join

Aelfric

I am new to all of this and want to come to the next event, I was wondering if someone could help me with the character start up. Thank you in advance.

Now that I'm at my computer, I can give you some direction until Evan shows up to save the day.
You've likely seen the skills section in the rule book. You'll begin with 15 build to spend amongst those abilities, and you'll want to choose a class to start out with that will make the abilities you want cheapest.
If you submit an approved backstory, you can expect to earn goblin stamps which will basically put you at 25 build after spending them.

So, long story short:
1. Build a 15 point and a 25 point version of your character.
2. Submit a backstory to plot@alliance-seattle.com
3. Submit your character builds to logistics@alliance-seattle.com
4. ???
5. Profit.

Where are you located?

I lied man, apparently you already missed the backstory deadline so you're stuck coming into play without that initial buff. You can still submit it, but it won't be approved in time to matter for this event.

Howdie neighbor! I'm in Mount Vernon. Sorry I didn't see your location earlier or I could have walked yoi through it.

Feel free to drop me a message.

Welcome to our new players. I wish I could have met you both. My group is hard to miss being the dwarves. I look forward to seeing everyone in December at least.

Back