War Council!

Avaran

Baron
Citizens of Landfall,

First, let me say that I am proud of each and every one of you that traveled across the Golden Horn to put yourselves in a very unpleasant and potentially lethal situation. Rest assured you have done a great service not only for Landfall, but for the freedom of the Golden Horn. I know that we are yet missing two of our friends and citizens, "Chicken Leg" Jack and the one known as Mixer. I am doing everything I can to make sure they are found and brought back home safely. They will be found.

With our mission a success, we have gained many and varied allies in our fight against the Harkonian oppression of this island. But in order to triumph, we must strike as one sword, block as one shield, and fight with one mind. Only by standing united can we face the trials which face us in the very near future.

The Harkonian's, lead by Commander Zabim, have pushed up their timetable, and we can expect trouble sooner rather than later. My scouts and I have been in contact with our allies, and we now have set a meeting place and time for a Council of War to take place, so that we may solidify our forces and fight as one.

After a short but successful meeting with the Tribe of the Heartwolf here in Landfall only a few days ago, it has been decided that Landfall would be too easy a target for the Harks to interrupt these important talks. And so, on March the 24th, just a few short weeks from today, we will be meeting near a place called the Wylde. The heartwolf will be sending scouts to lead interested parties to the meeting place, at the designated time on the chosen day.

I would urge anyone who wishes to be involved (by speaking or by holding watch), to stand up and be heard.

Stand strong, be proud. Fight on.

-Lord Gyr

I shall be in attendance representing the Legion of the Sun. I will bring as many with me as I can muster for this meeting. I know many have business in the Valley of Ghosts around the same time. But when it comes to war time, I shall put out a call for all members of the Legion and to our allies to come fight for the freedom of the Golden Horn. Death to the necromancer slavers!
Commander Alcandar Northwind

I will be there.

~Virid

Back