Wards and Wizard Locks

Robb G

Baron
People of Fairdale and fellow Adventurers,

I shall be available to cast Wards and Wizard Locks this gathering, though 1 of my Wards has already be sold, so only 3 remain. I have countless Wizard Locks, however.

The cost for the casting of a Ward shall be 2 Gold.
The cost for the casting of a Wizard lock shall be 1 Gold.

If you have any questions, please contact me at the Guild Hall.

-Wizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild

Oh the delight of having Nathan Westwind in my dreams! Right, moving on. I'll take one of those wards, as I always do when sleeping within four walls and under a roof. I'll see you in a few days, my friend...

Khorwyn,

Are you traveling with Squire Garathon by chance? For the Ward I have sold was to be for his party and if that includes you, you need not buy a second.

Though, for all those interested, I have sold a second Ward to another party, and have only 2 remaining for sale. and.... plenty of Wizard locks. See me in person for my special Wizard Lock Guarantee!

-Guildmaster Westwind

I am not traveling with him at this time, but intended on meeting him at the gathering. I imagine we shall share lodging, so I most likely will not need another of your wards. Thank you for the information.

Ah, well, if you have an Ithica, it's almost the same thing as a Ward, just with less sleep.

3 Wards left for sale then, and we're fresh out of Ithicas.

Back