Wards for Sale

Robb G

Baron
If anyone is interested in a Ward for their dwelling at the upcoming gathering, let me know. Cost is 1 gold piece.

Wizard Locks are 5 silver and come with free unlimited recasts for the weekend if for some reason it were to be dispelled*.

* within reason. This is a courtesy, not to be taken advantage of by the mischievous.

-Archwizard Nathan Westwind
Guildmaster, Fairdale Mages' Guild
Elemental Warden of Icenia

I better stock up on dispel scrolls!

Drak the Mischievous

::shaking head::

Greeeat, Drak's coming to town. It will be a humbling weekend with all the human jokes. Is Leona traveling with you? I know she's supposed to be in Fairdale soon, but I haven't seen her yet and I have some musical things I need to discuss with her.

-Nathan

Crap in a hat leona's commin>? I haven't seen her in ages... I better work on gettin a bigger protection aura item.. her and her "misses" when she fires that bow.. head still hurts when i think about it....... Nate we may need yer services on the blythedale barracks i'll talk to the fellas and such.

Grim

With Squire Commander Ithica and Sir Daniel in your Barony, I doubt I will be receiving your patronage.

But, I've been wrong before, so if you find you have need of a Ward before the weekend, let me know.

I only plan to memorize a few unless someone specifically requests one.

-Nathan

Archwizard Nathan,

Though I do not have a great deal of coin on hand with which to purchase a ward, might you be interested in alchemical wares of equal value?

-Gabriel Decarab

Though we prefer coin from those who CAN pay, we often barter with those who cannot.

The Guild can currently trade for the following Alchemical Elixirs:

Cure Light Damage
Intoxicate
Liquid Light
Poison Shield
Enslavement Antidote

If you'd like to come to an agreement on a trade in private, feel free to send me a missive (PM me) or see me Friday Night in the Black Stag Tavern. I will make sure I have a Ward in memory for you.

-Guildmaster Westwind

Sir Ignatious Skippio Vex,

I certainly hope to make your acquaintance, as I am new to Fairdale and would be very happy to meet its citizens. I will make sure to present myself to you, no matter what my circumstances.

Guildmaster Westwind,

I will gladly speak with you Friday night, and will come prepared with the elixirs you've indicated. Thank you kindly.

-Gabriel Decarab

Archwizard Nathan, if you could save a Ward for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I probably won't be there until Saturday morning, unless I can convince the mists to cooperate a little easier.
My thanks,
Rhys

I will seek you out on fridays eve, I would perfer a ward if you have any avaliable.

captain Denato Civol
Wings of polaris

While I appreciate the sudden interest in doing business, this message was referring to the last gathering in Fairdale a few weeks ago, as I am afraid I will not be available at all for the coming gather. It is possible some of the my Guildsmen may choose to memorize Wards and sell them as they will, but I cannot guarantee this. Good luck and safe travels to you all though.

-Guildmaster Westwind

It is no bother Captain, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting people's hopes up. My responsibility is to the Circle, so here I must stay while my friends venture forth by his majesty's command.

May the Stars forever guide you.

-Guildmaster Westwind

Back