Lurin

Duke
Current Warding List for the June Gather

1.) Kallith and Company
2.) Gertrude
3.) Ainsley
4.) J' Rajj
5.) Foss...maybe? <your name here if you are sure!>

So I've noticed that many folks are not having safety in their sleeping locations due the limited nature of Ward castings. As a public service I would like to offer the following.

If you have access to a wizard lock scroll I will cast it, or a ward if I have one in memory for you at no charge.

If you do not have access to a wizard lock scroll, I will cast either a wizard lock or a ward from my own memory at no charge for you.

If you have access to both wizard lock scrolls and your own wards, but just want me to cast one for you, I will do so at no charge.

The only thing I ask is that you only request such spells for your sleeping situation that contains as many people as possible, this offer is not available for additional wards for item cubicles etc.

Requests must be made in advance if at all possible to ensure the maximum number of wards are mixed in with the wizard locks.

If you wish to tip me, please be-careful as my balance is not as good as some adventurers...I mean I take any production but have a particular fondness for command effect scrolls such as shun or charm.

-Kallith

Last edited:
Likely Myself will be interested. It was very helpful last gathering, thank you. And I can vouch for his strong magical work it even kept the cold and bugs out. Very professional.

-Gertrude the Gruntuled

Quick reminder that these are still on offer, for no charge, all you need to do is get on the list so I can prepare appropriately!

-Kallith

Add me to the list please Kallith!

- Ainsley

I may be looking for one as well.

-Baron Fairfax

Back