Warm Fuzzys

Lurin

Duke
Since we got so many people posting to up their count I thought I'd abuse the system to make myself feel better.

So If you want another fancy number on your post count, post something positive about.

A.) ME! (As in Lurin, not yourself wise guy) (its my game, my rules, and its been a rough week)
B.) The poster above you (Extra fun for the first poster!)
C.) The poster below you

I'll Start

A.) You are really good at starting pointless threads
B.) Tieran, you are quite good at posting, and you blaze a trail for the rest of us to follow!
C.) You are a good person for taking a couple minutes out of your day to share a Warm Fuzzy :mrgreen:

Well first I was going to make some comment about cleaning out the lint trap of your dryer... but I guess I'll give this a shot...

How ever did you know I would be next?

A) You seem not to be a giant jerk (not knowing me for real you will not realize how ginourmous of a compliment this is... but I'm sure someone will back me up on this)
B) See above (sorry buddy, only one morale boost per post ;-))
C) I'm really the only predictable one... but I'm sure that who ever posts after me is a decent human being

I am defying the rules of this game because I can't concentrate....

Justin, did you just type...

tieran said:
A) You seem not to be a giant jerk (not knowing me for real you will not realize how ginourmous of a compliment this is... but I'm sure someone will back me up on this)

What the hell man, you've gone soft!

Tetsu, did you get the name from the first lead singer of Malice Mizer?

Just wondering....

See Lurin, now you understand how big a compliment it was...

Coggin, that does not make me soft... it just means that I hoping for a niceness bonus to donations to minnesota ;-) kinda like an inverse of the ******* tax I usually get ;-)

Bah dang youngan thread hijackers :geek:

Dave, you're really pretty cool for an old fart. :D

Here's hoping that you will be a strong and magnanimous ruler of the Alaskan peoples.

And Lurin is a pretty neat concept as well.

I tried to stay on topic...

Justin,

You......You're......You have got a really nice.........and then there's the.......*ahem*.........hmmmm.......

I bet you have excellent self esteem! :D

(*phew* Really had to channel Marcena there!)

Sorry I didn't mean to jack the thread!

The name I use on the board is my PCs name, it came from the imagination of the person who plays his Mom. She rocks. =)

Thanks Jesse!

That means so much to me!

It should, mister! It should! And also.......I DON'T actually think you are a ruthless coward with the IQ of a wormy ferret carcass! :)

Thanx Lurin for starting this thread so I can let out my true feelings for Justin! :D

I dont know any of you so let's see...

1. You're an artisan and that's way cool...well at least on here....
2. You're not afraid to start a string of posting that is sure to lead abosolutely no where except to mindless babble and chatter which we all need in our lives because our jobs obviously aren't keeping us busy enough.
3. Uh uh. uh.....warm fuzzys are way fun and uhhh..uhhh.....better than a cold prickly in the eye any old day?

Jeepers I'm bored.......I think i just ate a dutch bologna sammich with mustard and herb/sundried tomato cheddar....thats wrong....

Post away, I love these things!

Okay so, Tetsu....

1) Your reputation of being a pretty neat person precedes you.
2) You <3 kittens, so that makes you kinda sweet.
3) Ummm.......:D

were we supposed to say something nice about the person above us?????? i messed up!

so..okay so Ezri was above me...uhh

1. Ezri is the smartest apothecarian i ever read abouT!
2. Uhhh I don't know her but i'm guessing Ezri is a patient person and uhh thats cause she works on the staff and they're usually really put the test.
3. well all the NERAlliance chicas are just HOT! so yeah.... :eek:

Back