Warning: Three Prisoners At Large

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Citizens of Gaden,

I regret to inform you that on the night of the sixth day of this month, the prison quarters of Castellum were assaulted from the outside with explosive devices in an attempt to release the prisoners within. Such an attack has never before been made upon Castellum, and the explosions were perfectly placed for maximum destruction, despite none of the guards having noticed any sign of them being planted or triggered. Whilst the guards were able to recapture nine escaped prisoners, three prisoners remain at large and are believed to be heading east towards the Valley of Solace:

Prisoner #1: Harley Sootfoot
  • Description: Dwarf male with brown beard.
  • Reason for Imprisonment: Impersonating a Noble and Possession of Illegal Goods.

Prisoner #2: (Name Unknown)
  • Real name unknown, refers to himself only as “The Traverser of Broadened Horizons”.
  • Description: Human male with notable purple seven-pointed star tattoo under left eye.
  • Believed to be a citizen of the Empire.
  • Reason for Imprisonment: Sedition and Attempted Kidnapping for Slavery Purposes.

Prisoner #3: Risky
  • Description: High Orc female with notable burn injuries on both arms.
  • Known to be skilled with trap devices. Use caution when approaching.
  • Reason for Imprisonment: Three cases of Property Arson.
All three of the above can be considered dangerous, and we urge the public to be careful and watchful until such a time as they are caught. A small reward is being offered for the capture of any of the above individuals, and should any be caught, they should be turned in to the nearest military outpost for safekeeping.

Furthermore, a message left at the site of the jailbreak indicates that an individual known only by the pseudonym “The Butterfly” was almost certainly involved in the jailbreak, and we urge anyone with information on this Butterfly person to come forward.

Stay watchful and safe,
- Lieutenant Beorn Foldric

By my duty as Sheriff of Hope's Reach and Deputy Sheriff of Shademarch, I vow to bring these 3 to justice. I urge those seeking capture to take them alive unless absolutely necessary to use lethal force.

- Sheriff Asher of Hope's Reach

Lieutenant Foldric,

Are we to assume that the prisoners are armed as well?

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

Thorgrim,

Both Sootfoot and the Traverser were arrested initially without any weapons on them, so I do not know about their weapon capabilities, but I believe the latter was capable of throwing some of the weird magic from the Empire. However, I am certain that Risky can use a sword and is very proficient with different kinds of traps.

- Lieutenant Beorn Foldric

Many thanks Lieutenant, we'll make sure to take appropriate precautions against them and I'll do all I can to assist in their recapture, and the identification and apprehension of this Butterfly as well.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

Back