We are bad at math (Season 2 starting build cap)

henrythemad

Artisan
Looking for someone who is better at build math than us to let us know the minimum build that we can start with - then we'll put up some polls and see where we can start the season off next month!

HtM

if you don't have a local that can help, i'm the resident larp accountant out here in denver for dealing with build cap stuff. shoot me a pm and we can chat.

OK - so minimum is just the 92/134 plus the last Stormbreak Event (no blankets, nothing) - 95/136 (L9/L13)
Minimum with monthlies is - (The last Stormbreak Event, monthlies from Sept - May) - 109/145 (L10/L14)
Minimum with Monthlies and 1 event/month (Sept-May + last Stormbreak) - 130/164 (L12/L15)

Someone feel free to check me :)

In lieu of a poll, and in consideration of a few players who have already reached out to me, the Plot team is recommending a build cap of 125 (with an additional room of 25 for unspent).

IF you have previously played Stormbreak, and plan on playing the first event - and this DOES NOT WORK for you - please PM me ASAP. I will leave this informal discussion up for 1 week before finalizing with the GM.

Thanks - sorry that the poll is so informal.

HtM

Back